Heads Up At Tru

Metatron1050

Did you pick any up ? Just curious what they are right now.

Last time i posted the smaller sets came out to 6.99, The Batmobile and Batwing were both at 9.09 and the Batcave was at 27.99.

Just curious if they've come down even lower cause now is the time for me to complete the ones i'm missing (The Batcave, Batmobile, Batwing and the SUperman Darkseid throne room set)

Did you pick any up ? Just curious what they are right now.

Last time i posted the smaller sets came out to 6.99, The Batmobile and Batwing were both at 9.09 and the Batcave was at 27.99.

those prices are the same down here still, i just picked up the batmobile for $9.09. i'm excited to put that sucker together tonight. 'specially since i just watched the batman new times c3 animated short. ^_^

Last month I got a $9 Batwing. And last week I got the mini batmobile and chemical warehouse sets I needed for $7. I'm a big fan of the sale, but it is kind of sad.

Just curious if they've come down even lower cause now is the time for me to complete the ones i'm missing (The Batcave, Batmobile, Batwing and the SUperman Darkseid throne room set)
Yeah, all the C3 stuff at my tru is 30% off, but i still dont think thats low enough. Especially since my TRU has about 20-25 batcaves sitting on 3 shelves with a 30% discount

yeah, but toys r us isn't like target where they keep reducing the marked down price. usually once it's green tagged it'll stay that price. i've seen some stuff green tagged that sat on the clearance shelf for years. or you could wait 'til they do one of those super clearances where green tagged stuff is 50-75% off.

but, i wouldn't wait for that to get the c3 stuff. maybe the batcave, but the smaller sets, you should get them while you can. i don't know about your area, but they're all pretty much gone here except the batcave. i picked up the second to the last $9 batwing today. better 9 bucks now than 30 bucks a year later on ebay 'cause i never picked one up while they were in stores.

I want the large Batmobile, no C3 in Canada though

They are almost all gone now after the big clearance they had on all C3 items at Walmarts after Xmas... Kinda sad :(

I was lucky to find the large + small Batmobile. Sometimes the Batglider can be found at Walmarts for $5.00 but most of them are probably missing pieces by now.

Round where I live Stikfas were on clearene too, Three dollars for the Knight and stallion set. SCORE!

yeah, not long ago i was able to get the fireman for less than 2 bucks, and the dragon with female for 3.

• 3 weeks later...
it aint 30% anymore, its 50!

... man, just after i buy them all at 30% off. well, maybe i'll get some spares for later on.

Uhuh, I just got the big batmobile for $6.88, didn't check posts so I made a new topic, oh well.