This Isnt Sdcc, But I Have A Question About Wwc

firestongue

This doesnt seem like many exclusives, but this is the list from Wizardworld.com . Does anyone have a more complete list?

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/...usives_toys.cfm

um.. not that many? How many did you actually want?

Well, I dont want a whole lot per se, and I guess the less the better (so I dont spend as much and can focus more on getting MOTU stuff I cant find elsewhere :) ),

,,, but on the other hand, when I went in 2003 there were TONS of exclusives it seemed like. I mean, that was my first con and I went overboard, but back then they had the Keldor figure, Batman figure, The Barbarian dude figure, Pewter Hellraiser, Silver Boba Fett, some Mini Mates, Some Fraggal Rock dudes---several of them!

I guess there are lots of them, but Im just not as interested

mostly sdcc leftovers

funny guy

be happy lol

im jk u know my life isnt complete with out u and synchie

#party#

I love day old roast beef... @hmmm@

I might not be able to go to WW.. in a way, I"m glad, cause there's actually like 10 things I wanna get(not exclusives.. just things I need, lol...well, that's if they have them).. I usually try to get those things I put off getting at the con.. oh well, maybe my wifey'll surprise me and get me a ticket for my B-day.. lol.. I've been droppin' hints to her left and right.

Waitaminute--these items shown on the website link above: are THEY leftovers from SDCC too? I know Randor was at SDCC, but are you guys saying that all the leftovers from SDCC are shown on this page?

they're not leftovers, the cons are planned in advanced and the companies plan what they are going to make for all the conventions at the same time, some only do SDCC because it's the biggest and they cant afford to go to all of them, cant afford to make enough to bring to al the cons... now there might be some exclusives that aren't posted at the site, and are at the convention, now those I'd consider leftovers, cause they probably didn't sell all of them, and brought them to the other cons.

Aww shucks :P

Get a room guys.

Were fuly planing too... next year :P

Get a room guys.

Were fuly planing too... next year :P

umm thats you two not me. lol

Waitaminute--these items shown on the website link above: are THEY leftovers from SDCC too? I know Randor was at SDCC, but are you guys saying that all the leftovers from SDCC are shown on this page?

i didnt mean actual leftovers but they are things that were offered at SDCC.

what the hell is going on?

aawww someones feeling left out !! @loll@

Get a room guys.

this coming from someone who has a seductive looking pic of Cpt. Kirk @loll@

Just givin' a little eye-candy for the ladies. Umm, there are ladies here, right?