• FANG
    • Rattler
    • CLAW
    • Trubble Bubble (kind of counts)
    • Night Raven S3P
    • Mamba
    • Jet Pack (yeah right)
    • Other

I was just looking through the old pamphlets Hasbro included in their toys and felt nostalgic... Haven't gotten any of these yet... In fact, I don't think I ever owned a Cobra aircraft as a kid either! What do you all think?

Tough call. I remember the first time I got a FANG and how much I love it. I also had the Rattler and Night Raven.

As of now I have a FANG and Night Raven, but no blue Rattler.

So, I'm voting Rattler due to issue #34 of the Marvel Series.

I always loved the FANG growing up, but the Rattler would be a close second. I never had a Rattler until the gold TRU version, which I've been customizing since I got it. Need to finish it! I painted it to look like the original version. Reminds me, I need the clear plastic cover that goes over the gun turret. The Night Raven would be my third choice, I got it when I was a kid.

In the cartoon almost everbody flew a Rattler at some point CC, Destro, Storm Shadow even a couple of Joes. The Rattler is easily the best "must have" jet for many reasons. Its not as big as it looks and therefore doesnt take up lot of space. Secondly it has a beautiful shiney blue finish. The wings rotate up to reveal a s load of bombs and missles. Most of them have the front landing gear broken, but if your patient you can find one thats not broken and works. After 20 years the Rattler is still the signature Cobra combat aircraft!

You know, the one thing I dislike about the Night Raven is that it seems to be based off the SR-71, which wouldn't make it an attack aircraft or fighter of any kind. That's why I ended up picking the Rattler (I love the A-10).

does anyone else remember that in the Night Raven commercial the hidden bomb port opened differently than the toy? The toy dropped down but the commercial one clamshelled open (and was cooler!!)

.. and a hidden bomb port, now you know,

it's got two twin guns and a one man drone,

And its out to get GIJoe..

Sad, I can't even tell you what I had for lunch yesterday but I remember that.

the hurricane and the condor are the 2 best cobra jets.

what kinda of a poll is this?

Meh - after my time. I guess they're okay, but you can tell from my choices that I'm obviously one of those RAH freaks when it comes to GI Joe, although some of the newer stuff is pretty cool.

Looking back, though, I definitely should have added the Firebat.

for me.. its probably the Mamba.. I just think its so weird and crazy!

But I also love the Rattler, Nightraven, Condor, Hurricane, and Fang

I am in love with the A-10 warthhog aka Cobra RATTLER. TANK KILLER!

The Rattler is what made me fall in love with the A10 as a kid and still love it to this day. That and the P40 are my fav planes. I need to get myself that Chap Mei P40 thinking about it now.........

Draven

The Rattler is what made me fall in love with the A10 as a kid and still love it to this day. That and the P40 are my fav planes. I need to get myself that Chap Mei P40 thinking about it now.........

Man, the A-10 is just generally a cool plane... If I had gone pilot (impossible because of my eyes, but whatever), that's what I would have wanted to fly. Ground attack baby!

Choppers over planes, for me.

As a toy, I say the FANG because it'll be easy to handle. The Mamba is cool too, but you know them big toys are always heavier.

Best plane goes to the classic Rattler, then Hurricane (fighters over bombers/recon). The Raven is cool too, I like the dropdown cockpit.

Overall GI Joe had some really cool vehicles back then. I hope HTC gets some of them soon. I'd really like to see some of the small/mediums ones first; FANG I, FANG II, Flight Pod, Hurricane.