I Think I Won 1st Place

JoeRhyno

I wont post the whole email.. but I got one and here's part of it:

July 20, 2005

Dear Winner:

CONGRATULATIONS! We have exciting news for you! Your entry in the M&M's® Star Wars III Sweepstakes has been selected as a potential FIRST PRIZE winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you may have won:

A pair of Plush 12" M&M's character figures as Star Wars characters

I'll let you guys know if I get anyhting in... 8-10 weeks @hmmm@

AWesome! I never win anything! COngrats!

I actually think that worded that way, cause they asked for my info in the email an dI had to respond by a certain date.. at least, I'm hoping that's why it's worded that way...

Your reply must be received by July 28, 2005, or your entry may be disqualified. For your convenience, you may reply to this email. Your prize will be delivered as promptly as possible, approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the date of this email.

it doesn't say which ones.. just a pair...

they're for me right?....how sweet thank you.

lol

LOL Congrats JJ On you're hopefully new score :P

Or joe :P

LOL :D

Just a couple of plushies though?! Thats the grand prize?! Its gota be more than that... Either way, can not wait to see PICS!

True story: when I was younger my brother bought the pack of Bubble-Yum that had the Grand prize wrapper for the He-Man sweepstakes. He won the entire collection of He-man and She-ra action figures, or would have, had he not found it after the contest had expired . :(

I hope you win

lol

lol.. depends on what kind of SDCC leftovers you have @loll@

lol thats cool I have a few things left LMK

lol

lol.. depends on what kind of SDCC leftovers you have @loll@

Stay away from my haul you @poke2@ @smilepunch@

@loll@

So anyword man?! :)

Still no package yet, the wait is killer!

I gota couple I gota send off still though so I'm not complaining @loll@ @loll@

no word, but if you want, I can see if they can try to track or trace your package for you, I did that once for a package to australia or the UK.. but by the time they actually got back to me, the giy got the package, lol... but if you want, just PM me your info and I think a phone # and I'll pick up the form and fill it out.

-Joe

no word, but if you want, I can see if they can try to track or trace your package for you, I did that once for a package to australia or the UK.. but by the time they actually got back to me, the giy got the package, lol... but if you want, just PM me your info and I think a phone # and I'll pick up the form and fill it out.

-Joe

Naw I'm not too worryed yet... Lets wait till the 15th before we try something like that ! :)

Cool! Post pics when you get them.

I will... :)

oh, and I got my email back from Master foods USA(company that makes MMS)... and they actually responded with some awesome news, basically they answered my question, the email was legit!!!!

The company that emailed me was the company that is handling the sweepstakes, whooo hooo, so, like I said, when I get them, I'll post pics.. then probably ship them over to JJ :(

Cool! Post pics when you get them.

I will... :)

oh, and I got my email back from Master foods USA(company that makes MMS)... and they actually responded with some awesome news, basically they answered my question, the email was legit!!!!

The company that emailed me was the company that is handling the sweepstakes, whooo hooo, so, like I said, when I get them, I'll post pics.. then probably ship them over to JJ :(

:D