Hasbro Dtc It Hurts So Good.

Phanstar

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I ordered on the 1st! RIDICULOUS HASBRO!

You need to call them asap man. The box may have gotten lost.

Draven

I'm going to do that if it doesn't show up tomorrow. I got all my other stuff (as the image in my sig shows).

YAY! They Came today!!! Five days after being shipped, and 8 days after I placed my order! I LOVE THESE FIGURES. They are excellent. Packaging, EXCELLENT. Accessories! EXCELLENT. Man Junkyard looks very intimidating!!! I have only opened three so far, because I wanted to save some fun for later, but these toys are excellent! It just makes me wish Icould afford to buy MORE AND MORE AND MORE...

Phanstar

I didn't get mine today either. Hasbro's shipping sucks!!!!!!!!! There is no excuse. I've had faster shipping from crooked ebay dealers. I should demand the money I paid for shipping back. I sent them an email asking where the hell my Humvee is.

Well I've only been waiting about 4-5 days. I had a problem with my Humvee order and decided to cancel it and reorder it so I could get two more CGs and save on shipping. I got my July 1st order like....wow, couple weeks ago. So don't feel sorry for me. My Humvee only shipped on the 19th. =P I just hate waiting. If I was Pit Viper I would have busted someone's head by now. He is far more paitent then I would be in his shoes.

yeah screw emailing them about the problem. Call that 800 customer service line. When I did, I got a real person in seconds and she was very helpful.

Phanstar

I finally got my Humvee today. I was surprised to see that the mail carrier actually just left the package sitting outside my door (I live in an apartment building)! In the past they have always left one of those little cards and I just went down the street to the post office to pick it up the next morning.

I'm really loving this vehicle! I have not had a chance to own theo ther 2 previous versions of the Humvee so this is extra special for me. I wish it would have came with a wind-shield to pop-in on the driver's side when you don't feel like using the gun though. I feel like making some custom decals for it as well.

Another question, what mailing service do they use? US Postal Service? Or UPS? Or what?

They send it to the Post Office through other means, DHL being the primary "go-between". If DHL delivers in your area, they would deliver it themselves. Since they don't deliver their own packages in my area, they drop them off at my post office (only took 2 days for my first package to get to me). Hence the tracking numbers that can't be tracked by USPS.COM. It's also why Hasbro's DTC cannot mail orders to a P.O. Box. If you can get a tracking number from Hasbro's customer service, you can go on www.DHL.com to get information on where it was last.

I got it today as well...I was having some trouble about picking if I should use it as a Cobra, but after I put my Tomax, Xamot, 2 Claws Clommanders and 6 CGs in it. (Yes it held them all. 2 CC in the front seats, Twins in the back, 4 CGs sitting down in the "Bed" benches, one standing in the bed and one on the turret.) I knew it was going to go to Cobra.

:: Hands you a Cobra Sticker. ::

That help? LOL!

But seriously, I guess it doesn't bother me much like when they did the VAMP and the Stinger. It would be really cool if you could take out the turret from the new HISS and put it on the Night Ops Humvee, and vice versa put the turret from the Hummer on the HISS. Hmmmmmm....

That help? LOL!

But seriously, I guess it doesn't bother me much like when they did the VAMP and the Stinger. It would be really cool if you could take out the turret from the new HISS and put it on the Night Ops Humvee, and vice versa put the turret from the Hummer on the HISS. Hmmmmmm....

lol No sadly not. But some wacky add on might. I guess I just prefer the wacky sci fi look for Cobra.

Draven

That help? LOL!

That reminds me of how we used to switch the machine gun from the Desert Fox with the missile launcher from the Warthog.