Blue Acura Rsx

LiquidMetal

So anyway, we know that Hastak might be plannin' an Alt/BT Mirage....

We've all seen the blue Acura RSX....

I know that some people believe it could just be a repainted Prowl....

BUT Prowl is a POLICE car, right?!?! :huh:

The Blue RSX has NO sirens on its roof....no police symbols, writing, markings... whatever, either ...hmmmm

:unsure:

its rims are different and it has a sporty new spoiler, too :).....

With the fold down chest that mold is perfect for Mirage!!! :D

Then again....I thought it was perfect for Red Alert, too!!! @hmmm@

Sometimes Alts/BTs just don't make (any) sense!!! :wacko:

I'll be somewhat disappointed if Mirage isn't the blue Acura RSX!!! @grumpy@

Prowl just doesn't look right as an all-blue car, IMO!!! <_<

What do YOU think/say???

#US1#

i think it was just the fact that takara had to produce a version that Honda would like and a version that Transfans would like...just as they did with meister, tracks and the upcomming skids...

there is 1 version for car companies to advertise their product with tradition company colours for the cars...and there is 1 version authentic to generation 1 transformer colour schemes...

bt-15blueicon.jpg

its going to be an "undercover" Prowl. He still has prowls head

I'm sure Mirage will be his own identity, he's too much of an original (no one else like him) character not too

EDIT: oops sorry, didnt relized VP already said what I just said

Zoom-zoom(red meister) is a clone/remote controlled drone of Mesiter, so having a clone/drone of prowl that Prowl can use in undercover missions isn't far fetched.

I think they should call the blue RSX, Bluestreak, to pay homage to the american streak name

I don't think it's impossible for Mirage to become an F1 car - after all, there's a part-Japanese team (Panasonic Toyota) and Japan hosts one of the F1 races, so if they could persuade Toyota to licence their car design... *fingers crossed*

What's more is that they instantly have two different varients, as like the Subarus you have two different drivers, so two sets of decals for the cars.

Zoom-zoom(red meister) is a clone/remote controlled drone of Mesiter, so having a clone/drone of prowl that Prowl can use in undercover missions isn't far fetched.

I think they should call the blue RSX, Bluestreak, to pay homage to the american streak name

they cant use the name "bluestreak" anymore due to copyright issues...i think its because of that movie that came out or something dumb like that...

they cant use the name "bluestreak" anymore due to copyright issues...i think its because of that movie that came out or something dumb like that...

I know, but I was referring to the japanese release since I am sure the blue prowl will not be released in the US; they never released the red Medza nor the yellow Corvette.

I know, but I was referring to the japanese release since I am sure the blue prowl will not be released in the US; they never released the red Medza nor the yellow Corvette.

but then wouldn't they have called the reissue's bluestreak as well as the binatech version of bluestreak instead of streak? i think a copyright applies world wide not just in north america...