New Info On Rots Dvd!!!

KENNY GUIDO

"SITH" ON DVD. The final "Star Wars" installment, "Revenge of the Sith," hits DVD Nov. 1, AP reports. The two-disc set will include a making-of documentary produced by Lucasfilm; featurettes on the movie's stunts and on Anakin Skywalker, who transforms into galactic bad guy Darth Vader; and an online documentary series featuring 15 segments produced for the Internet.

I hope Lucas takes a page from the LOTR Trilogy and puts the deleted scenes back in the film. History shows that given a regular 2 disc set with deleted scenes for 15 bucks or a 4 disc deluxe set with scenes extended/added back in for 40, people are more apt to pay 40. I understand with TPM and AOTC the deleted scenes really didn't fit. For ROTS is was VERY obvious that alot was shortened/taken out (Kasshykk anyone). Put that stuff back in the film and make it a deluxe set. I'll buy that long before the "theater" cut.

I thought so too, especially in all the battle scenes. I'm sure a lot was cut out of that, given all the toys and stuff we got with hardly any screen time at all. Those scenes were also hyped up quite a bit, and they seemed very short.

Lucas confirmed in a recent interveiw with Starlog magazine that the scene with Padme and the beginnings of the Rebellion were going to be inserted back into the movie. I also expected a box set of all 6 films to hit as well. Maybe he wants to take his time with that set? I can't wait until November. I have worn out a certain something in my possession as well.

Alright!

I don't expect the six-pack to hit at the same time - Lucas is more shrewd than that. Why give people the choice? He'll wait 6 months to a year before the big box set comes out, maybe even more.

Hey,I was looking at the picture of Anakin on the DVD case art and noticed he didn't habe the scar on his face.

good eye

$27.95?

Isn't that a bit much, even for a 2-disc set? Not that I can recally what other dvd's have gone for when they first come out, but I've seen summer blockbusters come out at $17.95 at Wally World.

2 MUCH @grumpy@

• 1 month later...

You guys are worried if there will be a box set?

Lets see here Box set of the prequels, oh wait with 3 different cover art boxes.

Box set with some action figures.

Re-mastered box set

Uncut extra added .3 seconds of film box set.

Super duper digital restored with better sound.

Oh then we'll go through the whole process with all 6 as a box set.

• 2 weeks later...
Lucas confirmed in a recent interveiw with Starlog magazine that the scene with Padme and the beginnings of the Rebellion were going to be inserted back into the movie. I also expected a box set of all 6 films to hit as well. Maybe he wants to take his time with that set? I can't wait until November. I have worn out a certain something in my possession as well. @firedevil@

ROTS DVD hits in November we all know, What I heard and I don't know if it's true is that the six disc DVD box set of all six movies is due out sometime in early December.