Staticons At Brick And Mortar

Not sure if you guys covered this or not but I was in suncoast video this saturday and saw Hordak, Snout Spout, and Clawful for sale. They were about 8 bucks each. I tell you these look just like action figures...too bad they arent. Anyway they are out in brick and mortar stores. The Suncoast I saw them at was in Waldorf Maryland in the St Charles Town Center.

Whoa! 8 bucks?? They are like 24 here so I hear... Awesome!

I broke down and grabbed all three from media play for 19.99. Im kind of glad I didnt order them as the paint was pretty sloppy on a few of them at the store and I had to get a little picky.

Went to Suncoast today and picked up SNout SPout. I'll hold off on Clawful and HOrdak for now..But they all look great. At least i know that they should be fairly accessible at the mall for future waves i hope..

8 Bucks?! Man! That's a good deal. They must have screwed up the price on those. Maybe somebody thought they were the same price as the old figures.

Damn now Im confused.

It would be easier to go to suncoast and buy them seperately (IF I could find them), but yet I would like to support Heman.org and AFX as much as possible (well, he-man.org I should say)

How much are these if bought at AFX, like 53.99 for the case plus shipping?

....And 4 months of waiting for the figures since its AFX? @hmmm@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE