bluecyclone

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're wondering, i have 9 skywarps

get ready for the hatin'. @smilepunch@

blaylock's sketch and sig

don't forget to mention you even got to hang out with blaylock with us socal noks at an exclusive after-party barbecue. ;)

Who?

me metatron and disel

No I ment who are baylock & the socal noks lol :S

...you need to check hte other forms more offten :)

@smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

@lol@ @lol@ @lol@

im about to post my haul so give me a couple of minutes

Alright here is 4 days worth of stuff:

DSCF0819.jpg

DSCF0817.jpg

DSCF0816.jpg

DSCF0814.jpg

DSCF0813.jpg

DSCF0812.jpg

DSCF0811.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

So thats my SDCC shopping spree.

For those that asked me to pick them up stuff, if I havnt already PM'd you LMK.

Now for everybody else chek back with me in a couple of days and ill let you know what extra leftovers I have.

Wow very nice haul Juan ! I was literally drooling when I was looking at the pics. I HAVE TO GO next year LOL.

What was your favourite thing you got from the 'Con ?

I love looking at haul pics, especially 'Con ones :P

chun li and mai (sp?) 2pack

Hey at least its just the joe form which I hardly go to anymore :P JJ posted his hauls in like 3 forms jase regularly goes to though :D LOL

What did I say that made you comment on that in the first place? I questioned your response but I don't recall you ever posting an answer. I don't recall ever seeing the "forms" either.

I can't even remember lol, it wasn't ment to be harmfull or mean if it hurt you're feelings though LOL just me playing :)

Hey at least its just the joe form which I hardly go to anymore :P JJ posted his hauls in like 3 forms jase regularly goes to though :D LOL

What did I say that made you comment on that in the first place? I questioned your response but I don't recall you ever posting an answer. I don't recall ever seeing the "forms" either.

I can't even remember lol, it wasn't ment to be harmfull or mean if it hurt you're feelings though LOL just me playing :)

Oh I know that Synch. I was just confused by your original comment and you never replied when I stated my confusion. @lol@

Oh man JJ , MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More I say LOL!

What are those autographs of/on?.. They are AWsome! How much did they cost?! Were the people actaully there?!?!?! Frig I can't wait till next year! I hope its as good! I hope theres some starwars/trek/marvel/buffy/lost/ people there LOL!

I'm totaly dead set on going even if I just save enough to get there & back & an exclusive or two :S

Awesome haul Jj!!!!

Dibs on the Silver Boba Fett, Thanos/Sufer and F4 Minimates if you have extras!

ill see about more pics later, all the free crap that i got

$30 each