Post Your Sdcc Swag Pics Here!

bluecyclone

Anyone know any sites with close up pics of all the exclusives & reviews ?:)

I'm working on reviewing the stuff I bought. I've finished 2 of the minimates sets, and I'm working on the third; then I'll need to take some pics.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$30 each

Dang. Heroclix can get pretty pricey for the amount of plastic you get!

I don't you you quite understand just what this is ...

This is more like... A build a figure of an ml wave LOL :) For an example...

61_1_b.JPG

I need that nova if anyone snaged an extra ;) I wonder if jean can come out... garh! I wana see more pics of all the exclusives haha

$30 each

61_1_b.JPG

I need that nova if anyone snaged an extra ;) I wonder if jean can come out... garh! I wana see more pics of all the exclusives haha

I understand what it is. It's cool and all but $30 is a lot IMO.

The high prices on uniques and all those other "special" Heroclix are why I stopped buying them. The quality just isn't there for the price. I guess if I played the game and a clix was important enough I might reconsider.

I agree with ya on that I guesss.... I want these two cause well they just look great! The other one last year I think was an glactus & its about the same size as the ml9 one... I duno what size this one is...

$30 each

61_1_b.JPG

I understand what it is. It's cool and all but $30 is a lot IMO.

I agree. That thing just is not worth the cash.

Draven

i like it

and Jase, if you get a Randor and/or master chief in your care package and you dont collect them, would you part with them?

Anything that I don't want in the care package will be offered to you guys here at TNI. I will NOT be doing the eBay thing so no worries. :)

Keepin' it in the family @lol@

Who knows, I might start collecting new lines because of the items in the package!

Yuo haven't gotten them yet Synchie? I sent them awhile back(when you were nagging me at AP while TNI was down)

You didn't send them with tracking or signed delivery or anything eh? :(

Yuo haven't gotten them yet Synchie? I sent them awhile back(when you were nagging me at AP while TNI was down)

You didn't send them with tracking or signed delivery or anything eh? :(

Man tracking numbers are a joke.

The last package I sent using a tracking number was to Juan and they didn't even f**king update the site ! He'd already recieved the package and on the site it still said it was recieved at my post office and awaiting processing.

that's it DT... dont smell your clone troopers when you get them in the mail @loll@

OH MAN !! #yuk@# #yuk@#

Looks like I'll be soaking those Clones in disinfectent when I get them @lol@

Try bleach! It gets the brown stains out. @smilepunch@