Post Your Sdcc Swag Pics Here!

bluecyclone

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ... Its gona be like just 5 - 1 items isn't it DM?:) Or a wack load of lego ect LOL

Hurry you guy spost pics :D

haha, well basically i spent like less than a 100 bucks this year... whereas most years i've spent around 500. but, there just wasn't much for me this year, not even with the exclusives.

here we go...

haul1.jpg

haul2.jpg

Mike Mignolia signed the ghost of lobster johnson, 4 horsemen signed the she-ra and randor

haul3.jpg

Opened the Guile while I was at SD, so its all in that baggie.

haul4.jpg

haul5.jpg

freefigures.jpg

all free. if you're wondering, i have 9 skywarps

quesada.jpg

quesada sig

blaylock.jpg

blaylock's sketch and sig

freebiejunk.jpg

freebies

if you're wondering, i have 9 skywarps

get ready for the hatin'. @smilepunch@

don't forget to mention you even got to hang out with blaylock with us socal noks at an exclusive after-party barbecue. ;)

don't forget to mention you even got to hang out with blaylock with us socal noks at an exclusive after-party barbecue. ;)

either hating or begging.

Yeah hanging out with the DD guys was cool. thanks agian bro and nova too

ill let you have the spot light, ill post my pics tomorrow so they can comment about ures.

Who?

Very nice haul pics Metatron !

No begging on the Skywarp from me, I already have one coming my way ;)

Me too, but I wouldn't mind one to open LOL :)I may just open it anyways since its in an ... UNGN BAG :S

Who?

me metatron and disel

Who?

me metatron and disel

No I ment who are baylock & the socal noks lol :S

josh blaylock is a penciler at devils due. he did gijoe/transformers. Some other DD guys were there too

so cal drednoks are a group of joes fans, which disel is a part of with some friends

Who?

me metatron and disel

...you need to check hte other forms more offten :)

@smilepunch@

Who?

me metatron and disel

...you need to check hte other forms more offten :)

@smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Hey at least its just the joe form which I hardly go to anymore :P JJ posted his hauls in like 3 forms jase regularly goes to though :D LOL

Hey at least its just the joe form which I hardly go to anymore :P JJ posted his hauls in like 3 forms jase regularly goes to though :D LOL

What did I say that made you comment on that in the first place? I questioned your response but I don't recall you ever posting an answer. I don't recall ever seeing the "forms" either.

Well I didn't go, but I needed a pick-me-up so I bought a She Hulk, and Cyclops/Dark Phoenix, Thanos/Silver Surfer mini-mates sets.

Wow was an online store selling those or did you get them from Evilbay ?

AFX

Minimates were 9.99 a piece, and the She-Hulk was 20.99 (cheapest I've ever seen).