Post Your Sdcc Swag Pics Here!

bluecyclone

So whos all waiting to find out what jj got them?:D

LOL! OOO the excitement! I'm uber stocked about actaully going to one of these my self...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some things i bought extra just in case and I think the cammy was one of them. ill let you know

tomoorow morning im leaving, but itll take a bit longer cuz I have to make some stops.........like disneyland to see if i can get some of those lava vaders theyve been getting.

those too

well i picked those up already too at walmart, just cuz I aint at home dont mean I dont have my hunters covering for me. They had 4 cases but none had the variants

thats cool! I just wish these were as low as the targe sale HEH! I'm spoiled now :D

hawkeye is gona get harder to find even now that hes back in HOM :) which is why I want em now... got POEd that he was dead...

Awesome man! What is that Black Spidey?

tomoorow morning im leaving, but itll take a bit longer cuz I have to make some stops.........like disneyland to see if i can get some of those lava vaders theyve been getting.

lol... I remember when my brother and I used to drive down to visit my mom in TX, the first time, we went straight through.. but on the way back we hit almost every Target, Walmart(even some Kfarts) and TRU and loaded up on stuff we missed out on in Scalper county here.. it was awesome.. after that every year we went, my friends and cousins would give of lists of stuff they needed fro the last year, cause some of those stores were like a time warp... they still had stuff on pegs from a year ago @loll@

The best are those out of the way little walmarts that are in the middle of a little hick town... man.. that's where you find the good stuff @loll@

I got everything I wanted on Preview Night. I only got one of everything I liked, it really made me sick to hear other people in line say, "I'm going to throw this on eBay tonight".............bastards. Anyway, I know it dosen't seem like alot, I was mostly buying things for my kids and taking photos.

swag.jpg

More pics?:)

Whats the lil red ninja dude? & the stuff in the box?.. Starwars?bustups by chance?..

'

The little red Ninja was an exclusive at Mezco, it's from a new line of Mez-itz called Defenders of the Dragon. His name is Crimson Dragon. The stuff in the box is a set of the new Star Wars Kubricks, with chase Han Stormtrooper.

Well I didn't go, but I needed a pick-me-up so I bought a She Hulk, and Cyclops/Dark Phoenix, Thanos/Silver Surfer mini-mates sets.

Well I didn't go, but I needed a pick-me-up so I bought a She Hulk, and Cyclops/Dark Phoenix, Thanos/Silver Surfer mini-mates sets.

Wow was an online store selling those or did you get them from Evilbay ?

Awesome man! What is that Black Spidey?

kubricks I think, or mezit thingys or one of them... Pretty sure thats a kubrick though, there the ones with the odd shaped headss like that...

For anyone still missing the SOTA exclusives, a buddy of mine who went said there were plenty left on the last day of the con, so check the SOTA site soon. They will probably offer them there.

For anyone still missing the SOTA exclusives, a buddy of mine who went said there were plenty left on the last day of the con, so check the SOTA site soon. They will probably offer them there.

Thanks for the tip man, appreciate it :)

I didn't go this year since we just had a new baby a couple of months ago.

I was lucky that a buddy of mine went, and snagged me everything I wanted but one thing (that sold out 1 hour into preview night).

Unfortunately, there were 2 un-announced exclusives that I didn't know about, and couldn't get the word to him in time.

All the more reason to make sure I go next year!

ohh man, give me a few minutes. Ill take pics soon for Synch's self to salivate over hahahaha.

ok u go first, ill do the big finish

oh man! wait 'til you guys see my hugely gigantic sdcc haul! (metatron, jj, sshhh, don't tell them.) B)