Post Your Sdcc Swag Pics Here!

bluecyclone

I got everything I wanted on Preview Night. I only got one of everything I liked, it really made me sick to hear other people in line say, "I'm going to throw this on eBay tonight".............bastards. Anyway, I know it dosen't seem like alot, I was mostly buying things for my kids and taking photos.

swag.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice swag :D

Should got a Cannon Spike Cammy though @lol@

You know, I looked at both the Cammy and Guile exclusives and was not very impressed. I already have the gray Cammy and I think I'll wait for the blue Guile to come out.

I got some shirts and lots of buttons, I liked the transformer pins the most. I was looking for the superman pin (the gray one), but did not find it :(. As for figures I got one of those Cub City figures as well as one of those Emotes figures, pretty neat figs.....

The ghostrider shirt was pretty freakin' sweet though as well as it was cool to see the demo of Xmen II. All in all a great time and I cannot wait to do it all again next year.

All in all a great time and I cannot wait to do it all again next year.

I'm really going to try and hit SDCC next year. The Joe Con used to be my con destination but I'm more interested in comic related characters now. Plus SDCC is only 6 hours away :)

I'm really going to try and hit SDCC next year. The Joe Con used to be my con destination but I'm more interested in comic related characters now. Plus SDCC is only 6 hours away :)

You should hit both Jase, like me ;).

Sometimes HASBRO cannot get all of the new GIJOE stuff to the collectors con, that is when they bring it to the SDCC. ALso with all of the giveaways and sneakpeaks, it is a great con to go to.

Glad you had a great time Tazz, sounds like you got some good stuff to :D

Yeah there was some cool stuff this year than last year. What blew me away was the lifesize HOT WHEEL car! Freaking CRAZY!

I still was not interested in shelling out 20.00 for SDCC exclusives (such as the halo fig as well as the batmobile (hot wheel). I did get one of the Chub City figs and it was only 10.00 (IMO that was the best deal lol....)

Sometimes HASBRO cannot get all of the new GIJOE stuff to the collectors con, that is when they bring it to the SDCC. ALso with all of the giveaways and sneakpeaks, it is a great con to go to.

@lol@ I couldn't afford to do both cons. Plus there is very little GI Joe-wise that I pick up any more. You know how much of a classic style Joe nut I am. The new stuff (other than the comic packs) just doesn't do anything for me.

I am headed to California on Friday! I'm going to spend a day or two at Disneyland! I haven't been to DL since the late 70's, when I was 8 years old. I can't wait to have a heart attack on one of those rides :o

@lol@ I couldn't afford to do both cons. Plus there is very little GI Joe-wise that I pick up any more. You know how much of a classic style Joe nut I am. The new stuff (other than the comic packs) just doesn't do anything for me.

I am headed to California on Friday! I'm going to spend a day or two at Disneyland! I haven't been to DL since the late 70's, when I was 8 years old. I can't wait to have a heart attack on one of those rides :o

Cool man, have a great time and you might want to give some of the DTC JOES a try, they are pretty SWEET and they brought back Salvo :)

Whoa...Im tired..Just got back from SDCC...I dont have a picture...But I got a few Hasbro handouts, Yoda with R2, Attick Clone Troopers, and a mini Transformer... Things I bought 2 Holo Leias, HUSH Superman, ML Dr. Doom, GI JOE 85' Buzzer and 84' Major Bludd (Both Mint and Complete for $10)..#0 & #1 of DD New Joe COmic...But everything else was way too much for what I was looking for (scalper prices)...

Enjoyed seeing the new DTC line..Totally more in love with them...and I must admit...I cant wait to get a few of the S6 figs and to see the new cartoon..I also enjoyed playing the new XBOX Ult. Spiderman game, however I didnt have too much time to see sneak peeks of movies...

Anyways..cant wait til next year...

I got the last Ultimate Hellboy 12" figure from Sideshow, Fantastic 4 monopoly, Fantastic 4 box set Minimates, Thanos & Silver Surfer, Cyclops & Dark Phoenix, Silver Sable & Sandman, Blackcat & Ben Reilly and the Super Hero Showdown Thing & Spiderman game some Marvel & DC Kubricks and the Marvel Nemesis & Hulk xbox demo games. the Joyride Booth was being stupid by doing Lottery tickets with the Camo Master Chief as Well as Mattel with their Batman & Catwoman figures...I completely walk the other way and avoid them altogether.

The Comic Con was a Blast as Always, with tons of freebie t-shirts and countless Posters it actually went Very well as it did with exclusives I'm happy for what I found and looking forward toward NEXT YEAR.

Well if you if you think you will have one of those, please mail my box first! @smilepunch@

Seriously hope you have a great trip! I have not been to Disney since 87 and want to go back badly.

Draven

Wow great hauls everyone ! I want to try my hardest to go next year, even if I don't get to spend much, what really maters to me is just going for the experience :)

We can hang out if you do I'm gona try my best to go too, workn on saving a few grand for it yknow allready HEH! SInce I finaly clued in the con is in cali & I got an aunt whos about two/three hours away its now an option LOL @bH@ STUuupppPID @bH@ @loll@

It sounds like preview night is the night to go, snag everything then nice & easy, then just hang out for the rest of the con...

Well if you if you think you will have one of those, please mail my box first! @smilepunch@

Seriously hope you have a great trip! I have not been to Disney since 87 and want to go back badly.

Draven

@lol@ As soon as I get that check from you I can mail your box! I need that money to ship the beast! @lol@

I got everything I wanted on Preview Night. I only got one of everything I liked, it really made me sick to hear other people in line say, "I'm going to throw this on eBay tonight".............bastards. Anyway, I know it dosen't seem like alot, I was mostly buying things for my kids and taking photos.

swag.jpg

More pics?:)

Whats the lil red ninja dude? & the stuff in the box?.. Starwars?bustups by chance?..

'

Wow great hauls everyone ! I want to try my hardest to go next year, even if I don't get to spend much, what really maters to me is just going for the experience :)

We can hang out if you do I'm gona try my best to go too, workn on saving a few grand for it yknow allready HEH! SInce I finaly clued in the con is in cali & I got an aunt whos about two/three hours away its now an option LOL @bH@ STUuupppPID @bH@ @loll@

It sounds like preview night is the night to go, snag everything then nice & easy, then just hang out for the rest of the con...

Agreed on the Preview Night thing. I'm very serious about going next year and since it was pretty much the wife's idea for me to go (yes I was surprised) the only thing that is holding me back is the money to go. Fortunately we haver a Full Year to save now so it really shouldn't be a problem as long as I'm adament about saving.

Hotel Costs for several nights, entry to the convention, and the flight to SanDiego alone will set me back a pretty penny. @lol@

Draven

@lol@ As soon as I get that check from you I can mail your box! I need that money to ship the beast! @lol@

@lol@ I can only imagine! ........oops I have not mailed it yet. @lol@ I tell you what I will pp you it after all. Even though I have the check sealed in a envelope. @lol@

Off to pay pal you.

Draven

Agreed on the Preview Night thing. I'm very serious about going next year and since it was pretty much the wife's idea for me to go (yes I was surprised) the only thing that is holding me back is the money to go. Fortunately we haver a Full Year to save now so it really shouldn't be a problem as long as I'm adament about saving.

Hotel Costs for several nights, entry to the convention, and the flight to SanDiego alone will set me back a pretty penny. @lol@

WIFE?!

When did this happen :D :D

wait till tuesday ill post pics