New Galaxy Force Characters Blender And Moledive!

Behold, Galvatron!

well the toys aren't going to be as big as the animation models are compared to prime and every body.

The biggest guy there megalo convoy is the same size as prime and megatron in toy form, and the other two will be ultras (same as jetfire)

Am I crazy or do they appear to be King Starscream size ?!

King and larger holy shizzle! EIther I'm not gona b uy these, or I'm going to have to... GASP!!! Takes a deep breath... OPEN then just for the space alone!!

I think metroplex is gona cost in the $100 range... crazy! Bigest TF to date... or dang well close to it!

I need... MORE CASH!! :( @loll@ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watches his wallet run away!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The size you see in the diagrams is not indicative of the actual toy size. This is show size. And while pretty much everyone else is fairly close to scale ... the giant planet will just not be. Metroplex there is leader class ... Prime/Megatron size, while the other two should be Ultras, possibly towards the large end like Tidal Wave was, but still Ultras none the less.

Synch-chill the hell out.

Metroplex, as stated by others, won't be more than 50 dollars(US)-tops. Now, Megalo Convoy could POSSIBLY set you back around 60 to 80 dollars(US), but probably not more than that. Personally, I love the size scale on these figures, and even if the toys aren't too much bigger than each, the animation models rock the cazbah. Moledive and Blender are awesome!

Am... am I dreaming, or does Moledive actually have a PILOT inside his chest compartment?...

yes there is. and there is someone driving blender as well. look at the cement mixer on blender,on that peice in the back there is someone standing there in robot mode,and then in veichel mode when he is in viechel mode.

They shouldn't have posted that size comparison chart, it just confused the hell out of everybody @lol@

Agreed :D

That will be cool to see them in action in that size though in the toon. I wonder if we will ever see king ss though if that is indeed the toon size... I guess he will grow around the end of the show after all....