Hot Shot Upgrade

KNIGHT WOLF

He would have been a must have if his colors had been upgraded, too, but I'm kind of on the fence about it now that it looks like he's going to sport the same lame color scheme.

I like it. Just because he gets a new form doesn't necessarily mean he has to be a bigger toy, or have different colors for that matter. I'm liking the fact that Takara has finally decided when upgrading or changing a character that they give it a different form other than just a new paint job, like they did in Armada & Energon.

I love it!!! He's got weapons up the wazoo and looks great in both modes, so what's not to like?!?!?

I don't think the colors are all that bad at all. I mean what are they supposed to do, make every single transformer using only a VERY short list of acceptable colors? If they did that people would #$## that all the colors looked too much alike.

While I may not always agree with some of what HasTak does, I have to say I feel sorry for all the crap they must have to deal with. Cuz they're damned if they do and damned if they don't! No matter what they do it will never be good enough to please everyone.

Ahhh... that's the current Hot Shot and Landmine. There are in fact images somewhere of Hot Shot's upgraded form (Exigeyser), looking like a cross between his current vehicle form and sort of a military vehicle, like a Hum-V, but as with most Cybertron figures, heavily armed. According to one site, images can be found at: http://members9.tsukaeru.net/ty1_toys/toys...s/Exigeyser.htm

Exigeyser_01.jpg

Exigeyser_15.jpg

(Noticing the Mini-Con ports on the arms...)

Ditto. I love the fact that they're actually making them totally different again. I think thats whats making me like this line a helluva lot more compared to some of the past lines. Next to G1, this is easily my favourite series.

Cant wait to get Backguild though, his upgraded version is just sooooo much better than Backpack.

I like it. Just because he gets a new form doesn't necessarily mean he has to be a bigger toy, or have different colors for that matter. I'm liking the fact that Takara has finally decided when upgrading or changing a character that they give it a different form other than just a new paint job, like they did in Armada & Energon.

exactly.

for the past year, i think i have only bought about 10 transformers from superlink or energon plus takara reissues and galaxy force prime and starscream. after seeing the galaxy force line, i knew i was in trouble, almost every figure from the line is how i like transformers to be.

anyway, the only concern for me right now is what're the differences between hasbro and takara releases.

hmmm it looks good. personally I like the Hot Shot car version better but I also like Hot Rod fig better than the Rodimus fig