Punkd By Mattel

IntegrOGer

i went on saturday to the con.

i didnt want the magmacorp action figure just the king randall staction, yet mattel sold them as a pair for $40, no exceptions. what a holes! just because the corp figure wasnt selling they FORCED (heavy emphasis on FORCE) you to buy it with their better exclusive!

i even told them i only want want the randall staction. nope $40 for both. mattel is really starting to piss me off.

Hmm. I like the magmacorp thing, but that is just sleazy, why sell an set of exclusives together that are not in common at all. But really, what can you expect from those jerks.

You think the Kind Randor would have been sold out by Saturday the way everyone was talkin about it...

If they hadn't started to "limit" them they woulda ...

That sucks they would make you buy both figures as one. But if you think about $40 is still cheaper than the Randor costs by itself on ebay. Then you could sell the extra figure on ebay... and hopefully get $10 to $15 for it. So not bad in the end... i just wish i could have been there to get one.

mattel is really starting to piss me off.

I HATE mattel because the killed the MOTU figure line, gave the license to NECA and now they're make stupid MOTU statues #WTF# Mattel was doing Great with these figures THEN they quit making them, put them in what you call "figure LIMBO" goes to the NEXT Comic Con sells SHE-RA's and mentioned that the line is "NOT-DEAD" they even had Stinkor, Clamp Champ Clawfull & HORDAK for their next wave but they decided not to even MAKE or sell these figures in the USA and only sells overseas...found out that they're only making excisting figures with diffrent color paint jobs and then FINALLY kills the figure line.

I always hated that company from the day i was born when the did Battlestar Galactica in the 70's, the figures SUCK ROCKS!!! then Flash Gordon SUCK AGAIN!!!! then Clash of the Titans OH MY GOD!!! don't even get me started on that line, the Old He-Man line was great for a while...then they made them once again, this time He-Man was in the Future, That BOMBED then years later they made them again. it was AWLSOME!!!! I liked the cartoon alot and it gave hope to the New line...but NOOOOO they Had to kill the figure line altogether.

Now Mattel is doing Batman figures. wasn't it a couble of Years ago the Kenner made Batman figures with all different kinds of Flavor and sizes???? sure, we all seen pop-cycle batman, fire as Hell Batman, outer-space Batman and (our Favorite) stop Making so Many Batmans BATMAN, every where we go even to the Super Market to get food we see Kenner's 3 Million Batman figures...when the line FINALLY died...we were safe from the TOY-Invasion fleet of Batman.... Mattel had to make the Bat-Mania Batman figure once again with ANOTHER Famous array of Flavors.

Mattel, had you even considered why Kenner didn't make much Money on BATMAN toys....GET A CLUE!!!!

I rest my case.

#US1#

the most famous of all the Batman figures....."PEG-WARMER BATMAN"

thuresday and friday they sold Randor seperate, but on saturday and sunday they changed to so that you had to buy both, which sucked, but got one anyways and I have to say Im glad i did cuz the figure was real nice, and has a metal sword which is cool, plus got it signed by the horsemen

yup 3 randors and that one figure, and a snake teela

i didnt care if i had it or not but they had it at the con for $10.

they also had she ra and last years batman too for $10 each

$10 Each?... sigh

$10 Each?... sigh

I know.... that price makese little to no sense to me either... Ah well I'll pick me up another randor at the con next yera fo$5 if I see one... @hmmm@ @bH@ @loll@