Scalping Sdcc Exclusives

psagem10

people were pre-ordering some of the exclusives even before the con.. it's sad, and you know some people go there just for that.. wonder how they make out in the end...lol.. funny if they break even @loll@

Yea randor is sweet, I hope I can manage to get one my self... I've lucked out and managed to get me a keldor & sa heman before as well, sooner or latter I have no dout I will do the same for this one... Though each othe latter ones took me quite a while...

That Randor looks very cool. I know for me, if im not able to get one i'll just pass on the staticons. Ive been on the fence since they announced them but getting an exclusive would bring me around. Ill know in a few days when my bud gets back from the con. Im just a little peeved still about how mattel handled the masters line.

I'm pretty sure I read they will make a regular king randor as well, either in a diff pose or style /outfit or something a bit down the staticon line... damn I hate that name...

I'm pretty sure I read they will make a regular king randor as well, either in a diff pose or style /outfit or something a bit down the staticon line... damn I hate that name...

I thought so too, but the 4H make a statement saying they did not say that , but they may do one if the line does well and warrents doing another. I asked the question on the .org and someone posted the statement by the 4H

ah... thats good to know... I'm SURE though I read that someplace :S  Disapointing news indeed! :S

Yeah I remember reading the same thing but then the 4H posted that they never said Randor would come out in the future...basically only if the line sells well.

lol thats funny cuz I got that auction beat cuz all the ones i got are signed by the horesmen

WHOA!

transformers2.jpg

More surprises by hasbro! Looks like there finaly kickn it in gear! Can't wait t o see if they do anything next year or not!

those pins were free