Fantastic Four Ultimate And Animated Toy Line

JayC

Talked to Jesse Falcon today and he told me there will be a new line of figures for the upcoming FF animated series and a new line of FF Classic/Ultimate line. The will debut at Toy Fair next year.

"horay"

S:

I guess this is good though... means they keep ff out of ML! Now if they could just take w11 thing & stick it in that lineup ... @loll@

Talked to Jesse Falcon today and he told me there will be a new line of figures for the upcoming FF animated series and a new line of FF Classic/Ultimate line. The will debut at Toy Fair next year.

So is that Ultimate Fantastic Four or Ultimate in general? Probably F4 right?

Great News, but I don't think it will last long, only SMC has.

I could probably care less about the animated stuff though, It would have to be a really good toyline for me to get anything from it, as the show looks horrible.

It doesn't really have to last that long. If we can at leat get 3 waves then we should have most of the core characters. It depends on how many repeats they insist on giving us. Looks like we'll have to wait 7 months to find out.

I don´t care if they line is cancelled, has futur or not, all i want is an Invisible Sue Richards, who, i hope, is clear in that line.

We already have two clear versions, and in a clear version, sculpt doesn't matter as much.

Failure written all over the classics, just like the Xmen and Hulk.

Draven

I am still not sure why they didn't make it.. Seems like they sold incredibly well.

The figures were all pretty awesome. I am really excited for any additional classics lines we see.

I also hate Ultimate s!#$$. Hope to see new figures in this line, I already have the fantastic 4 from ML and the freaking box set, and now the movie figures. I'm kinda tired of them.

JOhnny

I don't know about this line... The market might be sick of Fantastic Four already by the time it comes out! Look at the pegs now! :S

FF Classics would be great IMO. Although, with my two box sets (the first with Doom and the second 4 pack with variants), and all my FF movie figs, I don't know where I'll put em! (I'll find someplace!)

Failure written all over the classics, just like the Xmen and Hulk.

Draven

I am still not sure why they didn't make it.. Seems like they sold incredibly well.

The figures were all pretty awesome. I am really excited for any additional classics lines we see.

I thought they were mostlty good too. Sadly they sat and sat and sat at all my Walmarts.

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

sounds cool

This is interesting news!!!