Entertainment Earth Astromech 5 Packs

Bespin refugee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to post those at least you could have given credit to who made them.

They were made by Darth_Tedious over at Rebelscum.com.

I would have loved to give him credit but he never said he created the pics.

but, you know what they say.........alls fair in love and (star) war!

If your going to post those at least you could have given credit to who made them.

Actually he did
Here's a compilation I made of the Imperial pack droids as per the description at GH.

According to Adam over at Galactic Hunter (who had a hand in getting these made) this is R3-Y2.

Actually he did
Here's a compilation I made of the Imperial pack droids as per the description at GH.

According to Adam over at Galactic Hunter (who had a hand in getting these made) this is R3-Y2.

Dam, must of missed it. Oh well!

Ah those look very good. I hope they all turn out that well.

Draven

hey draven, I liked Fergy since she started out on dance party usa in the 80's!

Yeah she is pretty hot. :wub:

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

I really like them, but $40? That's even more than the clone four packs, and those figures were army builders in high demand. I like astromechs, but you can't really do too much with them other than add them in the background of dioramas or have them on starfighters.

I will probably get them but I'm going to wait and see if BigBadToyStore offers them like they did the Clone Trooper 4-packs. BBTS had them cheaper than EE did so maybe they would have these cheaper too.