Off The Wall New Dc Direct!

The Avenger

DCD

They look amazing, I may have to pass on some of the figures that they have previous to this of the same people. This stuff looks amazing!

I really like all of the JLA classified, and all the Identidy Crisis 2 figures but flash.

I'm really impressed with the Green Lantern and Dr. Light figures, the Batman isn't half bad either but we have so many Bat figures it's hard to get too excited with any new ones @lol@

No kidding...

I like GL too! Who is the blond bomb shell though? @loll@

DR light I've known for a while is fantastic! A must have for any dc fan imo!

cap boomerange is cool looking too! Well done! Just not for me

I like GL too! Who is the blond bomb shell though? @loll@

If that's a serious question with a lol smilie behind it it's Black Canary.

I like GL too!  Who is the blond bomb shell though?  @loll@

Really?! I've never seen her with long hair like that before! Isn't it normaly all curly?.

Is that new batman from the series 2 Batman/Superman line, or will it be sold on its own?

I think it's Identidy Crisis Series 2. With Bats, Black Canary, Flash, Boomerang, and Elongated Man.

I like GL too!   Who is the blond bomb shell though?  @loll@

Really?! I've never seen her with long hair like that before! Isn't it normaly all curly?.

It's probably the new version, the daughter of the origional, different version of her comes in the birds of prey boxset...

3169_a_full.jpg

I really don't know myself since I never read ID Crisis, but Zatanna also looks quite different.

Basically the colors and the fishnets allowed me to figure it out.

I want Hawkman now!!!

no really those look great...I really wish DCD had articulation (please I know they are more for sculpture types...I'm just an articulation junkie...and I like some of DC's chars...especially the ones that cry out "I can't swing my mace" or "Let me throw my batarang" or "can't draw bow", super man is ok with no articulation, cuz all he does is punch, talk, and ram into things...lol)

DCD is doing well

It's probably the new version, the daughter of the origional, different version of her comes in the birds of prey boxset...

3169_a_full.jpg

I really don't know myself since I never read ID Crisis, but Zatanna also looks quite different.

I remember seeing the Birds of Prey pics, but is it out yet?

Im not sure about those new McGuiness styled figures yet... esp Wonder Woman... :S Aquaman looks pretty cool!

The 13 Inch Lantern would probably cost 100 :(

I don't know, to me DCD didn't have anything mind blowing. Mattel did a much better job with the "shock and awe" factor in their action figures this year.

3169_a_full.jpg

I remember seeing the Birds of Prey pics, but is it out yet?

Yeah, literally years ago I think.

I have a feeling the wonder woman wil be better by the time it comes out. A Mcguinness style JLA and throw in Superman/Batman wave 1 figures. PERFECT.

I don't know, to me DCD didn't have anything mind blowing. Mattel did a much better job with the "shock and awe" factor in their action figures this year.

Thats because lately Mattel has messed up a number of

great toy lines, while DCD has done a great job in recent years,

so whatever DCD is presenting it really shouldn't surprise us, Mattel

on the other hand could, given their bad record lately.