Night Ops Humvee Being Shipped

NightCreeper

Instead of getting a shipping notice, I got a call from HTS telling me my debit card had been declined.

This is a long story...See my bank has this very dumb rule that if I don't have 50 bucks in my account that won't let me use my debit card. Money is there, but I can't use it unless I take it out of an ATM or go into the bank and get it. Well I thought they had already charged me for the Humvee and took some money out after the rather expensive 4th of July weekened...(Needed to make it till tommorrow)

Well I guess taking that money out made the balance dip below 50 bucks cause they called and told me the card was declined. I tried to explain this too them and tried to get them to just try it again on Friday (when more money will be in the bank) but they wouldn't do it. I wish they had just charged me for everything up front...cause then I wouldn't be in the situation. So I'm suppose to call them on Friday when there is enough money in there to use the card again, but I may just cancel it as I wanted to get two more CGs....and I can save money on shipping.

and I never got a refund on shipping either. Cost me 12 bucks shipping for my case. =\

Sweet! The website shows shipped for me! :) Just take about 9 days probably. lol

Draven

Congrats, mine still says it has not shipped yet and has a date of July 15, it is all good, as long as I get mine lol.

Instead of getting a shipping notice, I got a call from HTS telling me my debit card had been declined.

This is a long story...See my bank has this very dumb rule that if I don't have 50 bucks in my account that won't let me use my debit card. Money is there, but I can't use it unless I take it out of an ATM or go into the bank and get it. Well I thought they had already charged me for the Humvee and took some money out after the rather expensive 4th of July weekened...(Needed to make it till tommorrow)

Well I guess taking that money out made the balance dip below 50 bucks cause they called and told me the card was declined. I tried to explain this too them and tried to get them to just try it again on Friday (when more money will be in the bank) but they wouldn't do it. I wish they had just charged me for everything up front...cause then I wouldn't be in the situation. So I'm suppose to call them on Friday when there is enough money in there to use the card again, but I may just cancel it as I wanted to get two more CGs....and I can save money on shipping.

and I never got a refund on shipping either. Cost me 12 bucks shipping for my case. =\

Well, you don't have an account with Bank of America I see... (I work for BofA.)

And that SUCKS...

-Kevin

i had the samething happen but i had the cash in my savings so its all good now but like you i thought it was charged the first time. my acc on hasbro still says declined and i fixed that wedsday. i hope to get it soon.

Well, you don't have an account with Bank of America I see... (I work for BofA.)

And that SUCKS...

-Kevin

Wow that does suck. I can run my card down to $2.00 and still charge $1.75.

Well, you don't have an account with Bank of America I see...  (I work for BofA.)

And that SUCKS... 

-Kevin

Nope it's a local bank. What sucks the most is the fact that they sent us a letter a couple years back saying that they would be doing away with that cause we had been costumers there for two years. Which was great till I found out they were blowing smoke up are ass and that block is still very much in place.

I tried to buy a roll of tape for 1.29 once and it wouldn't let me cause I only had 48 bucks in my account. It's really embaressing when that happens, but it makes it about 100 times worse when you know you have the money.

i had the samething happen but i had the cash in my savings so its all good now but like you i thought it was charged the first time. my acc on hasbro still says declined and i fixed that wedsday. i hope to get it soon.

That was an option for me as well...I have a pretty good chunk of change in my savings, but that is for my St. Louis trip in Aug. (Going to a Cardinals game! GO CARDS!) so I decided to just wait the two days and try to sort it out. Gotta wait till 2pm before I can though.

Well I got my Hummer reorder, so hopefully it won't take too long to get. The lady I talked to was very nice and very helpful. Even offered to take my renewed order over the phone, but I told her I had to wait till 2pm for the computers at my bank to update or it'd just decline me again. But she was very helpful. I think they sicked the mean one on me when my card was declined LOL!