About Stinkor

FakeSaleen

Looking at these MOTU pictures are a kind of torture. I can just see where the joints are and how the figure would move - but it's only a statue! It's all just a cruel tease! They look great but I really wish the were "action" figures, you know?

ransomz I hear ya bro... it does kinda suck to see what potential these woulda been ... sigh... :( thousands of fans feel the same. :(

Noticed him too. These are awesome statues, so glad we are getting.

I still dont understand the dissapointment with lack of articulation. The toys were so limited in articulation that I will not miss it at all. Could anyone actually put them in any kind of dynamic pose? A pose different from other collectors?

All these Stactions look Amazing. I really like Tung Lashor and Stinkor. I cant wait for these to come out. If only Randor wasnt an exclusive..... I was hoping Clamp Champ would be the exclusive instead. Oh well...it is awesome to just be getting anything. :P

the quality of the craftmenship on these statues are amazing. It truely is a shame that they are not action figs.

Since we just kid our selfs into thinking we actually play with action figures rather than just set them on the shelfs I laugh at you & everyone else that says this! " HA- ha!" :P

Though only thing that hurts about these is the price! But even still considering what you get its not bad at all!

Don't be too pissed, Draven because if Mattel have released these, they won't look like this. We all seen Stinkor the proto from last year and he had that friggin' missle launcher on his left wrist, which was bad. So if he was made, we would have a freakin launcer on his arm that isn't removable. Good thing the 4h did not include that in the staction figure line.

Were there only three new staction figures displayed at the show? I am guessing this will be wave 3. If they did not show any additional figures did they at least hint that there will be more to come after these? Did they make a regular Tounge Lasher figure in the recent snakemen wave of figures?

Were there only three new staction figures displayed at the show? I am guessing this will be wave 3. If they did not show any additional figures did they at least hint that there will be more to come after these? Did they make a regular Tounge Lasher figure in the recent snakemen wave of figures?

Yup they only showed 3 new Stactions (for wave 3) and nope we never got a Tung Lashor for the action figure line :(.

Don't be too pissed, Draven because if Mattel have released these, they won't look like this. We all seen Stinkor the proto from last year and he had that friggin' missle launcher on his left wrist, which was bad. So if he was made, we would have a freakin launcer on his arm that isn't removable. Good thing the 4h did not include that in the staction figure line.

the staticons are adult based allready so theres no need to play to the kidie market :)