Darkstalkers

JayC

Very nice, I'm not really that big of a Darkstalkers fan so I'll only get Morrigan....but they all look really well crafted for sure. Thanks for the pics JayC.

I really hope SOTA comes through with a fiercer looking face for Morrigan, she really needs it. That face is too docile for her.

Anakaris looks awesome.

Where is da man Demitri?

Hopefully still September release. Cannot wiat to add these to my collection

Have to pick up the minimates too. So much stuff out this year

They spectacular,SOTA has thus far been the ONLY toy company I've seen to ever release video game figures that actually are RIGHT.They got the look,the articulation,the detail,etc.

Morrigan looks great,SOTA toys did a great job constructing her,even her waist,hips,crotch,whatever look good since some people have been given them negative feedback on the female leg constructs.

Anakaris and Raptor look great as well!

Wow... They are going ahead with a 6" line?

Are they popular enough here to support it? I wonder...

Dare I say these look better than any of Sota's SF figures? They are amazing! There is no doubt in my mind I will get these.

I don't like the Anakaris figure, he looks very stiff, I had great memories with Darkstalkers 3 for Dreamcast, I love the Susquatch character a lot especially his special move when he freezes the ground, your opponant slips in the ice and a killer whale's tail pushes it out. that's funny stuff, I'm looking foward toward the Susquatch figure just hope Capcom don't pull the plug like they did with Toybiz and Resaurus.

Again, they really are superb. They top the SF line IMO. I've played DS on an arcade emulator so I know who these guys are.

And It just amazes me how SOTA manages to pull of these designs so well. You'd think some of them would look weird but they don't

encore SOTA!!! You saved me from being dissapointed by toybiz YAY!!!!