Agent Faces Lost Behind Enemy Lines

Crimson Twins

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is that i can't see the helmets of all of the CGs. I'm pretty sure on my guess but i need better pics with all of the CGs heads showing.

problem is that i can't see the helmets of all of the CGs. I'm pretty sure on my guess but i need better pics with all of the CGs heads showing.

Well, he seems to have gone to lengths to hide any details that would give it away outright (helmet details, yellow cobra symbol, silver medals, etc)

In the end, you just have to look really hard and compare the pic to the actual figures.

It's sad, cuz I don't have any CGs that I can compare to. Just my agent faces. I will have to say Rank 1- Soldier 1. I know I'm wrong, but I have a feeling.

Rank 1 soldier 6!

He's got some brass balls and lined up RIGHT behind the big boys! ^_^

Anywho, just a little list to keep up:

NightCreeper---rank 1, soldier 1

Agrevane---Rank 1 Soldier 5

Viper Hunter---Rank 1, Soldier 6

Phanstar---rank 1, soldier 9

blazer8100---rank 2 soldier 4

Three Storms---Rank 2, soldier 5

xhairs---rank 3,soldier 3

gravity---Rank 3, Soldier 4

Buzzchuck KJ---Rank 3 soldier 5

MilitaryArmamentsResearchSystem---Rank 3, Soldier 7

JoeRhyno---Rank 3, Soldier 8

obiprime---Rank 3 soldier 10

Wild Bill---Rank 4, soldier 1

BrotherShane---Rank 4, soldier 4

Blackjack---Rank 4, Soldier 7

TnT---Rank 4, Soldier 10

Draven79---4rth row from the left, 2nd from the back
Not sure if this mean Rank 4, Soldier 2, or Rank 3, Soldier 4. Please clarify.

The following picked figures that had already been picked. So you'll need to pick another, since each figure is only supposed to be picked once.

dellmorris---Rank 1 Soldier 9

dakele---Rank 3, Soldier 4

SNAKEEYES_1998---Rank 3,soldier 8

Toiletmonkey1---Rank 3, soldier 8

It's sad, cuz I don't have any CGs that I can compare to. Just my agent faces. I will have to say Rank 1- Soldier 1. I know I'm wrong, but I have a feeling.

That figure has already been picked by Nightcreeper, so you'll need to pick another. Anywho, here is what I used for comparison:

Agent Faces

Crimson Guard

Well since the very 1 figure was picked I'll take the very last figure. 4th rank 10 soldier!

Rank 1 - 4, Soldier 1 - 11 @loll@

Ahh, you truly think like Cobra Commander himself! I am sure that if CC got wind that a Joe was hiding amongst a handful of CGs he'd simply have a Saw Viper come in and mow them all down just to be sure he got him...it brings to mind the scene in the comics where he came back from the dead and dumped everyone on his blacklist into the old freighter, then sent them off to die.

As my original pick was taken, I'll go along with RANK 3, SOLDIER 7. He seems to be sort of ducking down behind the guy in front of him rather suspiciously. And even if it isn't Agent Faces, he deserves to be shot for slouching in like--there is no slouching among CGs.

Im a bit confused now... I think some people are going left to right and some are going right to left, I went right to left...

meaning my right when I look at the photo.. if someone looks at the same photo, and went left to right.. then they could have also guessed the same guess...

man.. my head hurts now

It's sad, cuz I don't have any CGs that I can compare to.  Just my agent faces.  I will have to say Rank 1- Soldier 1.  I know I'm wrong, but I have a feeling.

That figure has already been picked by Nightcreeper, so you'll need to pick another. Anywho, here is what I used for comparison:

Agent Faces

Crimson Guard

Looking at those pictures of the two, about the only noticable difference I can see, is the difference in paint on the chest medals. Faces seem brighter and more Silver in color and the CG looks more Bronze or Platnuim?

This maybe only the difference in the pics themselves, due to lighting, and even if not, we can't see ALL the medals on each figure, to use as a clue anyway. ^_^

Anywho, just a little list to keep up:

NightCreeper---rank 1, soldier 1

Agrevane---Rank 1 Soldier 5

Viper Hunter---Rank 1, Soldier 6

Phanstar---rank 1, soldier 9

blazer8100---rank 2 soldier 4

Three Storms---Rank 2, soldier 5

xhairs---rank 3,soldier 3

gravity---Rank 3, Soldier 4

Buzzchuck KJ---Rank 3 soldier 5

MilitaryArmamentsResearchSystem---Rank 3, Soldier 7

JoeRhyno---Rank 3, Soldier 8

obiprime---Rank 3 soldier 10

Wild Bill---Rank 4, soldier 1

BrotherShane---Rank 4, soldier 4

Blackjack---Rank 4, Soldier 7

TnT---Rank 4, Soldier 10

Draven79---4rth row from the left, 2nd from the back
Not sure if this mean Rank 4, Soldier 2, or Rank 3, Soldier 4. Please clarify.

The following picked figures that had already been picked. So you'll need to pick another, since each figure is only supposed to be picked once.

dellmorris---Rank 1 Soldier 9

dakele---Rank 3, Soldier 4

SNAKEEYES_1998---Rank 3,soldier 8

Toiletmonkey1---Rank 3, soldier 8

I went from left to right in the pic. What i consider the first row only has 2 figs in it. So go over to the forth line and my call was the figure second from the back. I don't follow this rank stuff. lol @smilepunch@

Draven

ok CT has anyone found him yet?

Actually 2 people have found him. 1 went right to left while looking at the pic (which is what I intended) The other went right to left as if he we a CG. But the first person to pick the right one was way back at the beginning. It is BrotherShane. BlackJack also picked the same one but went the opposite direction. Still BrotherShane was first and will be awarded with a singlepack NightCreeper.

Congrats BrotherShane. Ya beat me to it, but next time!!!! Oh yes, next time!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!! COBRAAAAA!!!!!!

You have to admit, for a guy who has neither Agent Faces, nor the Crimson Guard figures, it was nothing short of a miricle that I guessed right.

How do we know for SURE, that BS picked the right one, and you didn't just select the quesser of your choice or preference....hmmmmmmm? <_<

@smilepunch@

Thanks Crimson Twins!

Great contest and Blackjack I'll be on the lookout for you. :)