Agent Faces Lost Behind Enemy Lines

Crimson Twins

Well, Faces done got lost on his last mission, and I figured that if someone out there could help me find him, I could reward them with a Wave 3 single pack Night Creeper.

So, here's how it works. Check out the photo:

100_0975.jpg

There are 4 ranks of Crimson Guards. The first 2 ranks have 11 CGs in them. The last 2 have 10. Each soldier in the rank is listed from 1-10 (or 11) from RIGHT to LEFT. Simply type where you think Faces is.

Sample: Rank 1, soldier 3.

If you guess right, you win. I may not notify the winner right away because of my busy schedule, so keep on guessing. There's obviously only room for 42 people to guess, but I doubt that many will participate. The longer the guessing goes on without a winner, the more Night Creepers (possibly 2 Spy Troops, and 1 VvV) I will add to the prize.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank 3, Soldier 8(from right to left right?)

HEY! i've been sitting here studying this pic and when i finally post i chose the same one you choose. great minds think alike!

that's pretty funny, and I was sitting there for a longass time... walked my brother to the door, came back in, looked some more... @hmmm@ and then finally thought.. well, I guess I should just go with my first guess, lol..

Rank 4, soldier 4

rank one soldier nine

Here's my guess (I was getting confused by all the "Battleship" talk.) I think he is Rank 4, Soldier 7. (Assuming that by "right to left" you are refering to the figure's right, meaning our left)

MyPick.jpg