Any Transformers Alternators News

dbc503

Tformers.com has pics of Skids up ... which at the moment seems to be the only new fig on display, though the repaint of Deadend, Sunstreaker was on display as well - same as what showed up on Ebay last week.

The Hasbro panel is at 2 west coast time today, so I would expect the big news to come down then. Hasbro always leaves the big surprises for panel time, they normally follow up by displaying the figs they showed and even more at the booth following the panel.

Oh thats good! I'm shocked that they had a tf exclusive this year! If only I had known about it :( !!! I can't wait to see what the " big surprise is"

Cause so far the sdcc has been highly disapointing, toy wise that is... If this is it for companys I'm not impressed at all...

Might see that rumored Dodge Ram/Ironhide.

Almost seems like a pipe dream now....but I guess it can't hurt to dream a bit more. :D

all i can remeber right now is skids and the iron hide prototype

Apparently some of the little tidbits mentioned (according to several sites):

- There may be some larger Alternators when we get closer to the movie.

- 5-6 New Alternators in the works and 4-5 repaints/remolds.

- Hasbro is pimping their new online site Hasbrotoyshop.com and they are thinking of stocking the older, coveted Alternators like Tracks (in addition to several cancelled TF: Universe toys that never saw the light of day)

Mirage would be awesome...

Any word on a possible alt mode for him?

yup possibly a car:P

theobvious1.jpg

:P

Seriously, I think it'd be cool to see him in his original Formula 1 like form.

That would be the only right thing to do, maybe they could use the BMW Williams FW26 F1 car....but something tells me they will just use a normal street car (kind of a shame).