Wave 7 At Cost?

BlueFootedBooby

yeah, what are you looking for and do you want them loose or carded? The only reason I ask, cause a couple stores areound here have some, but it's like digging at the bottom of the barrel, so all the cards are bent up and stuff.

I'm looking for some bombstrike figures. I want to use her head for some custom ideas. Since I can't paint faces really well I always dig through what's available (or buy in bulk and pick the best) but I open them regardless. I don't even need Croc Master or her accessories, just a well painted Bombstrike.

I don't know if this is legal on this side of the site, but I have Gung ho, Viper, Croc Master, Bombstrike, Link v2 (came with CC), Swamp Rat, SE, Depth Charge and some of the single packed figures if you want. I'm not looking to get rich off them, just to make back some of the money I spent on them. I got them for customs, but probably won't get around to using them because I have several extras of each

I got my 1st wave 7 set at this years con, from mastercollector. They were pulling them out, so I got 1 full wave for 36$ just before I left. I was very Happy!

Hell, I'm looking for ALL of wave 7 (and wave 6).

Well its not at cost, but Smalljoes.com has complete sets of wave 7 in stock for $38.99 (about $8 per pack, they charge a lot more for individual packs tho)