blah blah blah...

sometimes I wonder if access to the mod forum is worth losing out on the prizes

hmm.. gossip or free toys... @lol@

Hahaha....I feel your pain man. @loll@

blah blah blah...

sometimes I wonder if access to the mod forum is worth losing out on the prizes

hmm.. gossip or free toys... @lol@

jealous?

I won last years contest then i became a MOD...i think you won as well Clam?

but i do feel your pain brp...id like to get my hands on some of these exclusives

What really does go on in the MOD boards anyway? Always wanted to know... lol... is there an explicit content page there? There must be!

I won last years contest then i became a MOD...i think you won as well Clam?

but i do feel your pain brp...id like to get my hands on some of these exclusives

I won the BBTS 50$ giveaway once.. I was pretty happy.. and then I became a mod I think something like 6 months later, maybe more

I thought outsiders would have posted the names random times during the day.

not all at the same time @loll@ crazy guy :D you guys picked better hurry up and PM him!!

I know eh! That makes it that much harder!!! OMG...

not all at the same time @loll@ crazy guy :D you guys picked better hurry up and PM him!!

I do post random names during the whole day but I like to kick the contest off with a bang and throw out like 8 or 9 names for a start then I drop it down to between 2 to 4 names...

This way it gives more people a chance to catch their name but more people enter the contest...

I do post random names during the whole day but I like to kick the contest off with a bang and throw out like 8 or 9 names for a start then I drop it down to between 2 to 4 names...

This way it gives more people a chance to catch their name but more people enter the contest...

sounds good to me :) I just thought it was funny.

I know a lot of people are wondering if their PM got in on time or not and I'll say this...

If you see your name and you send a PM then you should be ok... If you see your name again in the next few days... Then your not ok and you should PM me then...