Hasbrotoyshop.com

The Thing

at HTS would be $14.99

While I've already ordered my sets from Amazon, I'm waiting for Amazon to have their annual July sale where they offer all the 6 packs for $14.99. You know it's coming. The key is whether there will be anything left in stock other than Winter Operations when they finally offer the sale. ;)

They look cool, nice variety of weapons too. Wonder when it will go onsale? Also, if the original wave was any indication, HTS will be the cheapest.

while i'm not getting that set, it's cool to see that it's up on the site. the addition of a new product after the first wave of stuff just makes me more optimistic and excited about the dtc line.

Wonder why they don't just wait until the item is in stock, to begin advertising them. I never pre-order stuff and don't really know what the benefit would be anyway?

The benefit of pre-ordering would be to make sure you have the set before they get sold out and you don't have a chance at getting them anymore becuase others beat you to it. But I don't pre-order anyway. I might get a set when it is for sale.

Eh, this pack doesn't excite me as much. Had these come out before the other infantry set, I would have ordered them but now it just seems like a step backward.

Hopefully the pack does well to help promote future packs but I can't justify picking it up.

The benefit of pre-ordering would be to make sure you have the set before they get sold out and you don't have a chance at getting them anymore becuase others beat you to it.

Pre-orders often have a nasty habit of not being fully filled. Especially when you are unable to get your money refunded or the product never ships.

Ill get one...if they would have the new heads i would have gotten about 5

I think that was the clincher for me too - I, in fact, ordered none. Changed my mind about the whole thing. I guess the fact that it's basically the comic-pack mold turned me off after getting a few packs of the Cobra Infantry set.

Ill get one...if they would have the new heads i would have gotten about 5

I think that was the clincher for me too - I, in fact, ordered none. Changed my mind about the whole thing. I guess the fact that it's basically the comic-pack mold turned me off after getting a few packs of the Cobra Infantry set.

Yeah, although those new infantry head sculpts looked a little scrunched at first, they quickly grew on me, and didn't look as bad as first thought.

Now I actually prefer them over the orignal ones.

I'll still want a set or two of these nevertheless, but had they been of the new head sculpts, maybe more.

Guest A-MAN

I'd agree about the new heads, except the lazy fools didn't make a new officer head. That "V" is a Cobra tradition!

The comic molds were brighter primary colors, I think these night watch troopers will mesh better.

Most cobra troop types don't mesh well, anyway. Especially old sculpt and new.

I pre-ordered Six Packs from Amazon. While I prefer the New heads these figures are monumental in Cobra's history. In my opinion You'd be a fool to not get at least One.

Why can't Hasbro just issue more of the Infantry 6-pack? The line is pretty much dead at retail, and it was issued about 18 months ago, so why couldn't they do it?

From my understanding, the mold to the CIF troop was lost in a factory seizure in China. That's the same reason we had temporarily(thank god not permanently) lost the Scarlett/Breaker/CC comic pack molds. Anyone else remember this being discussed? Draven?