Pics Of New 5 Packs!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

BTW, anyone notice that the back of the hoth set has the picture of the vinatge AT-AT comander on it?

LOL @loll@

Damn if it ain't! @loll@

I hope the 'Separatists' pack isn't ALL rehashes. The small pic had me hoping for a Sora Bulq, but I wouldn't mind seeing a QuinLan Vos either! :)

Nice! QD Clone Repaints! Sweet!

Can't get enough of those Snow Troopers too! :)

That Clone Pilot doesn't make much sense, but I don't have one so it's OK.

I would guess it is there because they wanted to mirror the Hoth set as much as they could with one leader, three troops, and one other troop.

The Hoth set is underwhelming.  The figs are almost 10 years old and look it when compared to the new offerings.

Not all of them. The trooper with the cannon is actually the Saga/OTC version. You can tell by the legs and the head being separate from the body.

That Empire/Rebels set looks under whelming.  Looks like a throne room Luke is in there... wonder if it is just the old one form the Final duel cinema 3-pack.  I hope it is at least has new possible arms... I just can't think of why they have yet to release a good version of this figure.

Unfortunately it looks like it will be that ugly Saga one.

Are there pics of the other two sets?

Jedi vs Sith and Jedi vs Separatists

Rebel vs Empire

On the Jedi vs. Separatists small pics,the guy to the left of Darth Maul looks like he's holding a blue and yellow lightsaber.

Has it been confirmed that's Anakin?Perhaps it's Quinlan Vos?

No, it's the Saga Deluxe Anakin (that came with the geonosian) The green saber just looks yellow because of the red background.

How much are these going to cost?

Probably the same as the other Battle Packs, about $20.

I hope the 'Separatists' pack isn't ALL rehashes.

Hasbro said only the first set will have new figures. So all the rest will only have repaints, rehashes, and kitbashes.

Guest A-MAN

Clone Pilot in the Temple Assualt. Gee, Hasbro, make too many pilots?

I almost like the Hoth Set, it would've great....8 years ago. @smilepunch@

I'd ditch the Probe Droid and toss in At-At Driver. And I'd ditch the Millenium Falcon reissue (don't TRUs still have the Original Trilogy versions?) and make it the friggin' At-At.

Rebel vs. Empire, just replace the stormtrooper and Chewbacca with POTF2 versions and you'd have the crappiest multi-pack ever.

Where's the Gungan Grand Army set and Ewok Warriors?

No, seriously....

I'd like non-action sets like

-Padme's Funeral Procession (with Meesa So Sad Jar Jar Pallbearer)

-Medal Ceremony (without the medal for Chewie, SCREW HIM!), this would give Hasbro a chance to sell all those Gen. Dodonnas

-Imperial Conference (General Tagge, where art thou?)

-Dinner with Darth (Bespin Banquet hall, actually package it so that Han's gun is in the air!)

-Watto's Wenches (loosely based on Episode 1, includes Watto and 4 tail-headed Twi'lek chicks)