Pics Of New 5 Packs!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

Cool. I wish there was a fourth blue clone rather than the pilot.

Have the other battle packs pictured on the back been announced yet? The same set on the left has two different names. And who are they - Mace, Qui Gon, Maul, Obi Wan and Jango?

I like the paint jobs on the Temple Assault. I'm thinking of 2 of these guys just to have a decent phalanx of troops behind Anakin. That Clone Pilot doesn't make much sense, but I don't have one so it's OK. I was hoping for a hooded Anakin/Vader, but the Clone Troops more than make up for that.

The Hoth set is underwhelming. The figs are almost 10 years old and look it when compared to the new offerings.

The temple assault really should have had a new hood for Anakin... but oh well... I'll still get it for the clones. The Hoth set is great for me... I don't have Veers, the Probe Bot or that cannon and I only have one Snowtrooper... yes they are old... but I don't care.

Funny how on box says "Jedi -- Separatists" and the other says "Jedi -- Sith" for the same picture :). That Empire/Rebels set looks under whelming. Looks like a throne room Luke is in there... wonder if it is just the old one form the Final duel cinema 3-pack. I hope it is at least has new possible arms... I just can't think of why they have yet to release a good version of this figure.

I like the army-builder and 'cinemascene' aspect of the sets.

"Imperial Forces Hoth"

I believe all of these deseve 'modern' versions at this point. At the very least, I wish Veers had a little kit-bashing; Imp Officer legs, 'skirt', good head sculpt w/ AT-ST helmet. As it is, I have the POTF Deluxe Probe Droid and Snowtrooper.

"Jedi Temple Attack"

Cool! A 501st army builder; although, I'm still trying to figure out why the pilot was thrown in :huh: As for Anakin, it's too bad there wasn't at least a cloth robe included. I'd definately like to get this set.

Are there pics of the other two sets?

I've only seen a boxed pic of the "Jedi Vs Sith" set

85663_pk.jpg

There are now five sets:

"Jedi Vs. Separatists" (Anakin, Darth Maul, Jango, Mace, Obi-Wan)

"Jedi Vs. Sith" (Anakin, Asajj, General Grievous, Obi-Wan, and Yoda)

"Rebellion Vs. Empire" (Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Han, Luke, and Stormtrooper)

"Imperial Forces Hoth" (General Veers, Probe Droid, 3 Snowtroopers)

"Jedi Temple Attack" (Anakin Skywalker, Clone Pilot, 3 Clonetroopers (501st))

I would assume the others will be at SDCC.

stupid question but was it VEERS that was included int he POTF2 AT-AT years ago?

Yep, same figure.

I'm really liking these. They may be just re-releases, but they are figures I want/need for armies! I'll definatly be getting Jedi Vs. Sith, Hoth, and Jedi Temple ones!!! I may pass on the Jedi Vs. Separatists pack, but may be snagging the Rebellion one.

stupid question but was it VEERS that was included int he POTF2 AT-AT years ago?

Yes, and no.

Like Mandalorian said, it is the same figure (with different paint aps?); although, the AT-AT pack-in figure was called "AT-AT Commander"

http://www.rebelscum.com/potf2atat.asp

I just wish the 501st Clones had the paint wear on the blue like they're supposed to. Maybe the final product will. But even if not, I'll be getting a few of these sets, pending I can find them!

I gotta go sweep my jaw off the ground.. it's like a...a... dream... well, for the 501st pack at least.. lol.. how much you wanna bet we see some swapping going on and someone returns a nivce 5-pack of clone pilots @loll@ or Anakins @loll@

I love the looks of that vintage one! I wonder if they are redone figures or... luke vs vader I mean... damn! :D

THe clone one looks cool too! Cept for anikin& the other guy...

Pas on the hoth set!

Cool. I wish there was a fourth blue clone rather than the pilot.

No kidding, but at least it's an army builder. I wish there were a fifth blue clone rather than Anakin. At least I never bought either the pilot or Anakin (I'll be getting at least two of those at any rate, maybe more).

That Hoth set is crap. I can't believe you guys are loving it after what we've seen with the Episode II SA Clone, the Episode III Clones and the VOTC Stormtrooper. We need an SA Snowtrooper (and a GOOD Veers).

But don't mind me - go ahead and buy 'em - that way Hasbro will see that Snowtroopers are popular enough to warrant the SA treatment!