Kubrick Vs Minimates - Poll

Mopiku

Which do u prefer Kubrick or Minimates  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which do u prefer Kubrick or Minimates

• Kubrick
    • Minimate

Ok.. i was so stupid... should make this a poll at the beginning... so here u are... for the ppl who have already expressed your valuable opinion... please vote again.. sorry....

Kubrick vs Minimates - The Fight is on!

Hey...where's the "I like them the same" option??

Jase

=w=

I was wondering the same thing,needs 1 more choice,just edit your first post then I can vote.

Guest Leroy

thats a pretty tough question cause i really like both though at the moment i like my minmates more (cause i just started collecting them)

Yeah I like em both...

i love both,

Kubrick has the feel, coz its heavier n solid.

Minimates is light but it has the move.

im someone who;s more into articulation. so, i my vote goes to minimates.

but each is special in its own way.

Oh my god! less than 9% of the ppl like kubrick???? I'm shocked :unsure:

Minimates fans... you guys don't even touched by the new amazing MGS Snake kubrick or SW kubrick??? come on... Minimates don't have those details rite??

starwars4_6pcs.jpg

normal_snake_xclusive.jpg

I'm sorry, even looking at the pictures that Mopiku posted, I can't like Kubricks. Nor can I see what is attractive about them (besides the fantastic selection). They are simply fugly too me!

I second that. The proportions just arent right. Minimates actually look like a human @smilepunch@

I think part of it is what you were introduced to first. I got MiniMates first, and after that Kubricks didn't do it for me. I've got a couple that have made me excited, but after MM's, they're just to static-y for me. They look good, but MM's are more fun to play with.

• 1 month later...

I think the opinions here are a bit skewed as Minimates are an American product and Kubricks are all imported from Japan. I'm totally down with Kubricks. I think they're one of the most under appreciated toy lines out there.

-Sam

I don't own any Kubricks, so I can't speak against it, but I'm with Minimates. With its scale and such, its all good with me. As long as they're consistant.

but Kubrics are lucky getting their 400% figures, what if Minimates had a 400% like that? that would be so awesome.