Walmarts Are Hypocrits!

KENNY GUIDO

I was in my local WALMART the other day and I was at customer service. While waiting, I had time to read some of thier lovely notices......

I cant remember what the exact working was but they had a sign that said it was against WALMART's policy to allow people to come into thier store and do price comparisions and if caught, can and will be banned from thier stores.

Now, correct me if Im wrong BUT Walmart allows thier employees to take company time and go to other stores to do price comparisons. I know this because I know/knew walmart employees/emplyers that were asked to go out and do this so Walmart can beat thier price.

Is this wrong or what?

What if I was merely shopping and decided to do some price comparisons of my own so I could "shop around for a better bargain?" would they still ban me?

Lets face it, its a WALMART WORLD now.

Well Ken,

I work for Target (a warehouse not the store) and Walmart is refer to as the Evil Empire" by a former General Manager.

lmao!!!!

I think its wrong that they have the nerve to post this type of policy.

well, i guess thats why we need "spies!"

TRU doesnt do price matching anymore either

they dont care if customers compare prices its other busnisses that they are talking about.

either way I HATE WalMart! they kill the "little man/mom & pop" business, their stores are filthy...... unless they are bran new.....give'em 6 months and then they will be nasty, under pay the few good employees they get, hire low quality workers (not all but the majority), their customer service sucks because of it......I could go on and on. I only shop there when I'm in a pinch and theres nothing else close by even then I cant stand it @grumpy@

How will they know if your comparing prices? Man sometimes there aren't any employees around

jedimaster-c, can ya fill us in?

true, I thought the same thing. I think they take off thier store uniforms off before going in BUT I think if they see them walking around with a note pad it is a dead giveaway. but I could be wrong, perhaps they have another means of jotting down the prices.

I was in my local WALMART the other day and I was at customer service. While waiting, I had time to read some of thier lovely notices......

I cant remember what the exact working was but they had a sign that said it was against WALMART's policy to allow people to come into thier store and do price comparisions and if caught, can and will be banned from thier stores.

Now, correct me if Im wrong BUT Walmart allows thier employees to take company time and go to other stores to do price comparisons. I know this because I know/knew walmart employees/emplyers that were asked to go out and do this so Walmart can beat thier price.

Is this wrong or what?

What if I was merely shopping and decided to do some price comparisons of my own so I could "shop around for a better bargain?" would they still ban me?

What about this kind of corporate policy is wrong?

Since when does business play, OR HAVE TO PLAY, by fair rules?

Is this wrong or what?

What about this kind of corporate policy is wrong?

Since when does business play, OR HAVE TO PLAY, by fair rules?

its not about playing fair, its just a scummy thing to do.

you know like the pot callin the kettle black?

I hope TARGET, TOYS R US and other follow Walmarts rules so they too, can kick walmart where the sun dont shine.

I hope TARGET, TOYS R US and other follow Walmarts rules so they too, can kick walmart where the sun dont shine.

Someone walks into your business, wants to know how you do things.

When asked why, they says they want to take the info across the street to a competing business.

What are you going to tell them?

"Get out."

Or

" Sure, help yourself to all the info that gives us an advantage."

Someone walks into your business, wants to know how you do things.

When asked why, they says they want to take the info across the street to a competing business.

What are you going to tell them?

"Get out."

Or

" Sure, help yourself to all the info that gives us an advantage."

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander............

walmart knows they can be beaten and they fear it.

Locally, when you buy a sunday paper from a local Wal-Mart, all the ads are taken out of it to prevent you from comparison-shopping.

It's dirty, but hey it's Wal-Mart, so it's not really surprising.

Ive wondered why I havent received any target circulars lately! @grumpy@

hey i work for wal mart and to answer everyone ? yes they are an evil empire,yes they are hypocrits,and yes we all will continue to shop there. that is what walmart is all about they really dont care about the ppl cuz no matter how much we complain we still shop

hey i work for wal mart and to answer everyone ? yes they are an evil empire,yes they are hypocrits,and yes we all will continue to shop there. that is what walmart is all about they really dont care about the ppl cuz no matter how much we complain we still shop

thats so true. Ive been going to walmart alot lately because they get so much more in than target.

right now, it seems that they have been drying up and TOYS R US is the place to be now. they seem to be getting stuff in faster than target.

I work for Target they aren't any better.I allways shop at Walmart.I take Targets money and spend it at Walmart @firedevil@