New Star Tours Figures Are Hitting!!

KENNY GUIDO

I've been to the Disney store a few times and have not seen these.Maybe you should contact Mavdayvaas who is a member here and my bud.He works at Disney /MGM and sometimes works at The Tatooine Store outside Star Tours ;)

Damn I was hoping to post this first! lol J/k Wel I got the one in the middle the g5 one. and no they are not re-paints i saw the one on the left but the one on the right I did not find any.

they are ten bucks a pop and if anyone wants any, let me know and we can work out a trade of something!

Just got back from a working vacation in Orlando.While I did not find these 3 figures I found and bought 6 of the older figures(could not find DL-X2 or Rex)for $1.99 each at the Disney Store outlet in the Prime Outlets Shopping Center off of I-4.Great deal compared to the retail price of $10 a pop.Had lots of all except R5-D2(My fav)and R4-M9 which I only found one of each.

I heard they were looking to update the Star Tours ride.I was at Disney World last summer (for the '04 Joecon) and again this early summer in May with my girlfriend.Both times I rode the Star Tours ride and both time got the sense it's just "outdated" compared to a lot of rides that are similar in style to it.

They should shut it down for a while and redo it.But keep the shop open!

I heard they were looking to update the Star Tours ride.I was at Disney World last summer (for the '04 Joecon) and again this early summer in May with my girlfriend.Both times I rode the Star Tours ride and both time got the sense it's just "outdated" compared to a lot of rides that are similar in style to it.

that is easier said than done. I talk to one of the imagineers and was told that back in 99 star tours was to be updated for episode one. well to make a long story very short, Lucas and disney did not see eye to eye and i don't blame lucas. It was not what he wanted and He said no.

The store is already set up for what was suppsoed to be the new ride.

that is easier said than done. I talk to one of the imagineers and was told that back in 99 star tours was to be updated for episode one. well to make a long story very short, Lucas and disney did not see eye to eye and i don't blame lucas. It was not what he wanted and He said no.

The store is already set up for what was suppsoed to be the new ride.

The store looks great...just the ride is so...out of date.The only value to it is the "STAR WARS" name,other than that I'd probably just have gone on it once and never again.

I'm sure if they don't update it soon eventually Disney is going to get impatient and perhaps "kick it out" to build a new attraction.But then again,I'm sure the SW store there generates A LOT of revenue considering the popularity.