Hts Sold Out Of Cases

dirtyroastbeef

Guest A-MAN

Oh, well

Still not taking Discover, me still not ordering.

I'll get the (real)RAH stuff from Amazon and skip the new sculpts indefinately. They aren't worth more than $5 a figure to me.

Well, I ordered two last night, so I hope they don't screw me. I was trying for two days, and kept getting an error message. I finally deleted everything and started over again and it supposedly worked.

I seriously hope Hasbro irons these wrinkles out before the next wave.

were other online stores getting them straight from Hasbro, or were they buying them like us, but in bulk? I noticed some online stores still have them as "pre-orders" If so, that'd kinda suck if say, Brian's Toys was ordering like 500 cases from HTS.com and taking away from us... him and his $19.99 army builder nonsense @hmmm@

I'd love to know the production numbers on these....

I'd bet about 1/2 of 2002's Wave V online exclusive. Yet, those army builders sold out in a day with a "smaller" online community....

Well yeah...but those were good ARAH Joes @lol@

Jase

=w=

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE