Bongo The Balloon Bear

Phanstar

Would you like a Bongo the Balloon Bear figure?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Bongo the Balloon Bear figure?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care.

Ok just curious. After that response to my post I felt I may be very sadly mistaken, so I wanted to see just how many people out there would say heck no to a bongo balloon bear figure and how many would say Bring it on.

Phanstar

I agree with TM, if the bear suit came off that'd be nice.

That's what the comic packs are for... all the character we read about but never got toys of.

Candice Appel did help add depth to Rip-Cords character and enrich the backstory, if just a little.

Make her with RAH parts and Ill buy two. Madga and the White Clown would be welcome as well Plus Gorky and the rest of the later OG. And of course, Billy.

I guess when I thought about it, I pictured more a Candy figure than a bongo figure. Maybe a candy figure that came with a bear mask or something, but I think I was really picturing a candy figure more than anything....

I agree the comic packs are for giving us characters we never got toys of.... SO WHY ARENT WE GETTING MORE OF THEM...

Dont get me wrong I like the new zartan, and all the other ones are pretty nice too... But my faves so far are Kwinn, Flagg, Horrorshow.. I just LOVE finally getting a figure for a character I read about 20 years ago and never to have a toy of...

Others I would love to see, of COURSE Dr. Venom and Billy are my top most wanted...... Ive said this before tho, and I know it would never happen, but I would rather have a young billy than an adult billy. Also Soft Master would be kind of cool.

Phanstar