Who Made The New Avatars?

flint069

First I would like to say Thank You, whoever you are. These are very nice! Are you making more? I would like to see a Wet-Suit, Raptor, Golobulus, Lifeline, Sci-fi, Lady Jaye, Starduster, Super Trooper, Fridge...man the list goes on!!!!

Also for anybody else....are these sprites hard to make? Is there a site you can go to to make them?

thnx again!!!!!

They are awesome and I think joedios has some of the same as well and they are much better iMo.

Would love there to be more..........the list would be to long to type,just all will have to do.

Ha! I think it's pretty funny to see everyone's new avatars while they're talking about how much they like them.

WHY DON'T WE HAVE A FIGHTING GAME WITH THESE?!?!

-Sam

These are great Flint069!

What kind of cigar are you smoking in that picture?

Padron Anniversary (1926 no 1). Only the best for me people!!!! Thats why I collect Joes!

Also I didn't make any of those Avataars. I just wanted to thank whoever did!

Hey Flint your filecard looks cool, but when I first looked at the pic, I thought you were about to flip the bird. :)

I explained in another thread but I AM flipping the bird. I made the card last year and Outsiders asked nicely for me to take it down as children maybe viewing the site. I obliged. I recently found the pic on my pc and was like 'duh....I can ms paint over the offensive part!'

I work in a cigar bar here in Orlando. Jorge Padron pops in every now and then when he takes the kids to Universal. We usually give him some of our employee passes. Even their cheap stuff I love. But his Anniversary's....blow Opus out of the water! I have a 40th waiting for my 30th birthday on the 27th!!!

Still a cool pic anyways. :)

These were indeed design by Overlord.

We've got the full gallery of his current avatars over at the JBL forums if anyone is interested. I'm always amazed at just how much effort Keith puts into these!