Online Army Builder Poll At Gijoe.com!

firestongue

If its Rah we are talking then a V1 BAT would be nice

I'm still flabbergasted that after the hullabaloo Hasbro made at the '04 Con about finding the V1 BAT mold that we have yet to see it released. But, we get 3 versions of the CG and 2 versions each of the Officer and Trooper in the interim. If they do have it, I would really like to see it used. If they don't, though, I'd prefer to see some V2 Eels (the mold was returned from Funskool) in V1 Eel colors. I think those would make really nice figures.

I am very surprised about this too. Seems like a lot of smoke blowing not to use it.

Draven

I've been reading the old Marvel comics, and I say that Hasbro should make a BAT figure that was shown in 132-134,153 respectively. He did look somewhat like a Terminator, but I think that there was lots of potential there.

I've been reading the old Marvel comics, and I say that Hasbro should make a BAT figure that was shown in 132-134,153 respectively. He did look somewhat like a Terminator, but I think that there was lots of potential there.

That kind of sounds like what hasbro was going for with these new BATS (as seen at the con in the upcoming 6 pack), though Im not sure how they look in the comic. Their heads seem a little terminator-esque to me.

If its Rah we are talking then a V1 BAT would be nice

I'm still flabbergasted that after the hullabaloo Hasbro made at the '04 Con about finding the V1 BAT mold that we have yet to see it released. But, we get 3 versions of the CG and 2 versions each of the Officer and Trooper in the interim. If they do have it, I would really like to see it used. If they don't, though, I'd prefer to see some V2 Eels (the mold was returned from Funskool) in V1 Eel colors. I think those would make really nice figures.

I voted vipers. I would vote for the bats if it was the v1 mold. I would stock up a huge army of them. About 500 bucks worth. Maybe they didn't find the whole mold? I can't really understand why they haven't used it.

Looks like the vipers are still in the lead @ gijoe.com:

Cobra Vipers - 27%

Cobra Troopers - 20%

Crimson Guard - 5%

Red Ninjas - 18%

Cobra B.A.T.s - 6%

Eels - 25%

Cobra Vipers - 27%

Cobra Troopers - 20%

Crimson Guard - 5%

Red Ninjas - 18%

Cobra B.A.T.s - 6%

Eels - 25%

but the eels are making a run

The poll makes sense so far.....People can't get enough of the Viper, be it new or old.

The EEL, vintage wise hasn't been seen yet. New sculpt there is a varity of reason. If you beleive they'd just give us a remolded Electric EEL (which I do) then you voted EEL cause you weren't able to find many Wave6. If you believe they'd give us a new sculpt, then you just didn't like the Electric EEL and are hoping for a new one.

The Trooper: Vintage the Cobra Trooper 6 pack was hard to find, and new sculpt...well we havn't got one yet.

Red Ninjas: I'm a loss....I don't know why this is in forth place.

Crimson Guards: We just had a Troop builder from TRU for the Vintange, and we have a single carded one for the new Sculpts. So no surprise he isn't doing well.

Cobra BATs: Just too many bats out there...only one I think people would get excited about now are a V1 vintage or a V5 without Neon paint for new Sculpt. Anything else is going to get a lackluster response and since they don't specify, I'm not surprised. No one wants anymore V3 or V4 at this point.

I am sticking with troopers, in hopes theyll release the ones from the TRU set but as singles.

I can see why everyone is voting vipers though, and eels as well. Those are my other 2 choices (eels then vipers), but overall I want more troops.

Cobra Vipers - 27%

Cobra Troopers - 20%

Crimson Guard - 5%

Red Ninjas - 18%

Cobra B.A.T.s - 6%

Eels - 25%

but the eels are making a run

I can't really get hyped up about EELs, from either era. Not really into figures that look like they're in a diving suit.