Stormtroopers Are Clones!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

There ya have it!!!!! God bless George Lucas and his STAR WARS INSIDER!

Subsbribe today!

I have better things to do with my money like save up for a family vacation or buy one of my daughters something..

And I agree with hamsterboy..

I've always believed it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

$40 is too much for you? plus you get all the fringe benefits.

With everything I collect and my other hobbies and doing things with my family, I would have no time to read it. I had a subscription in the mid 90's and cancelled it because I was not reading the books.

Not everyone can base their lives on collecting or Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, etc, collecting them is just a hobby for me.

I do have a life outside of collecting.

so do I. I actually have more than one hobby, aside from collecting toys. But the magazine is a great thing to have when your sitting in your car or on the bowl.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think stormtroopers are humans cause the clones died off.

...but they can keep on making new clones...

how would they get ruined?

like i can understand in the batahroom they can get wet but like in the car?

it gets hot and if you leave the windows open, top down or t-tops off, they'll most likely fly out the window or the sun can fade them and dry them out. Lets not forget rain or snow that blows in. lets not forget if you have kids.........theyre history.

Im not really into comics anymore. I used to buy all the gi joes and transformer ones and a few other select ones but i narrowed them down to just gi joe.

On a side note, I had a chance to get a job for DC COMICS when I got out of high school but other things came up in my life and I lost the chance of a lifetime. :(

p.s.

I never read DC Comics!

• 3 months later...

"During the past year, Ive received quite a few letters regardng why it is that the stormtroopers in the first trilogy seem to vary in height, if in fact they are from the same gene pool. The fact of the matter is that the Empire needed to find other geneti donors as the years went on, which would also explain why some stormtrooperss see, different from one another in some cases. of course, this would also explain why the stormtroopers in the 1st trilogy were such horrible marksman. I highly doubt a clone sporting Jango genes would miss so badly, and so often."

brett rector, editor in cheif of SWI

ok, were back to my first theory. why doesnt he mention that other stormtroopers were actually recruits?

this was news or new information?

ah, a dreamer!

a dreamer? so clones cant die off?

no, because if you read what was written about them, the clones had other "hosts" so why would they go and recruit humans for stormtroopers when they have an endless supply of clones?

I still don't see why it's so hard to except that Stormtroopers are clones. That theroy has been around since well before the prequels. It's not really something NEW, it's only been confirmed since the Prequels.

ah, a dreamer!

a dreamer? so clones cant die off?

no, because if you read what was written about them, the clones had other "hosts" so why would they go and recruit humans for stormtroopers when they have an endless supply of clones?

Maybe after Palpy secured his seat as Emperor, he started recruiting people into his Army instead of cloning them... before there was an "empire" they need to come up with an Army fast... hence.. cloning... after the Empire was already established, there was no need for this fast, instant army, most likely, Palpy spun his political web soo well, that people flocked to recruitment centers in masses to join up and be part of his new, grand Empire... I dunno, I'm sure, in due time, it'll all be explained :)

Did I just read wrong or skip stuff because I fail to see anything that says stormtropers are clones and I fail to even accept that anyway until Lucas's greedy ass comes out with it himself. I mean why would he change Boba's voice for the DVD's and not all the stormtroopers, they don't have that much dialogue and again, there is the size issue? Everything in the newly released original trilogy DVD's points to them being humans, NOT clones and thats a fact, I'm not in denial. They ALSO seemingly have personal lives which I'm not entirely sure a clone is capable of having. The one Stormtrooper talks about some new nifty speeder he fancies (or some ship) on the death star when Obi Wan is disabling the tractor beam. Now I was under the impression all a clone was capable of was warfare, not regular normal lives and such. They HAVE NO Personality, just mindless drones….having a hobbit (omg you know your a LOTR's fan when you go to spell hobby and put hobbit) in speeders isn’t mindless, that gives character. I think this whole thread is full of *hit to be quite honest.

Maybe after Palpy secured his seat as Emperor, he started recruiting people into his Army instead of cloning them... before there was an "empire" they need to come up with an Army fast... hence.. cloning... after the Empire was already established, there was no need for this fast, instant army, most likely, Palpy spun his political web soo well, that people flocked to recruitment centers in masses to join up and be part of his new, grand Empire... I dunno, I'm sure, in due time, it'll all be explained :)

This does make a lot of sense.

They HAVE NO Personality, just mindless drones….

Cody seemed to have some personality.

Well perhaps, but even then I don't think he's got as much as the ones having the convo about the speeder/ship thing nor was it really MUCH character anyway and still everything cody did involved war (whereas that convo on the death star didn't involve anything but liking a ship, kind of like two car guys "shooting the breeze" about an up and coming muscle car).

Look I don't know if they are still clones or if they are humans that signed up. All I know is that when Kenny Starts one of his threads he has to respond to everyons comments and trys to sway their opinions his way. I'm not going to get into it with kenny. Let him believe anything his little hart desires. All I know is I can't wait for all six movies to come out on one special DVD box set and for the live action TV show.

Yeah, well, what about Clone rights? How do the CLONES feel?

Can't believe there is a thread about stormtroopers being clones & not humans.... didn't Episode II show us how they made them? :o

I'm about ready to give up on this. Just seems there are some people that'll stick their fingers in their ears and go "LA LA LA LA" if anything doesn't mesh with their 20 year old assumations and a crap load of EU. Stromtroopers ARE Clones.