Stormtroopers Are Clones!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen, I thought like many of you here when it came to the inevitiable theory that all trooper are clones until I missed a part in a SWI issue where they say that later on (E4), the empire also used "recruits". that cemented the theory later on, mixing in the "alternate hosts" to explain the different voices and sizes. I didnt like it but SWI said it.

now, 2 issues later, theyre not saying it "at all."

Kenny this thread is getting way out of hand just like your Steve Sansweet thread a few monthes back. It's nice to post an artical that you read and share it with others , but again you are responding to everyones oppinion like you did in your Steve sansweet thread. (Remember how that one turned out?) Sounds like this one is getting ugly like that other one. Maybe you should just stick to posting what you read and not feel the need to constantly respond to everything some one says that you don't agree with. When you always find a need to reply it ends up getting others mad down the road. Think it over for next time.

it's not my fault someone bought religion into this. I dont believe in religions so if people want to talk about stories written by man, I guess religion would fit here. afterall, Lucas has said he had derived his star wars stories from many religions.

Kenny again you are responding and again you are responding to the wrong person. I never said anything about religion in my post. I just mentiond that I think you need to tone it down a bit when you post a thead. You get way to involed and you try to conform everyone to your way of thinking. Just post what you read and let everyone form their own oppinions about it with out you challenging what they say. When you constantly challenge and respond it no longer becomes a friendly discussion it becomes an ugly debate and finally an argument.

I never said that you were the one i was questioning, merely responding to your accusations. :)

Not an accusation Kenny, A Fact. If you respond to this like every other thing anyone has said you only prove my point. You want your oppinion to be the only one, and if you say no i will call you a lire because you keep responding to everyone's comments to sway their oppinion to your way of thinking just like you did with your Steve sansweet thread a few monthes back and everyone was getting on your case then too. I think you just like to argue a point kenny but whatever, I'm done, I'm so done it isn't even funny. You argue to the point you piss people off and you don't care. Do whatever you little hart desires Kenny.

no, I dont want my opinion to be the only one. were all here trying to figure this out. if you think that Im am trying to implicate that my opinion is the only one that should matter, I suggest you re-read the last 2 pages.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT INCLUDE THE RECRUIT THEORY IN THE LATEST MAGAZINE.

Nope, not an opinion. A QUESTION!

It really is not hard. GAR- Clones, Stormtroopers- DIFFERENT clones and recruits.

SO, WHY DIDNT THEY MENTION THAT IN THE LASTEST ISSUE ABOUT THE RECRUITS/STORMTROOPERS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

listen, I thought like many of you here when it came to the inevitiable theory that all trooper are clones until I missed a part in a SWI issue where they say that later on (E4), the empire also used "recruits". that cemented the theory later on, mixing in the "alternate hosts" to explain the different voices and sizes. I didnt like it but SWI said it.

now, 2 issues later, theyre not saying it "at all."

Kenny this thread is getting way out of hand just like your Steve Sansweet thread a few monthes back. It's nice to post an artical that you read and share it with others , but again you are responding to everyones oppinion like you did in your Steve sansweet thread. (Remember how that one turned out?) Sounds like this one is getting ugly like that other one. Maybe you should just stick to posting what you read and not feel the need to constantly respond to everything some one says that you don't agree with. When you always find a need to reply it ends up getting others mad down the road. Think it over for next time.

it's not my fault someone bought religion into this. I dont believe in religions so if people want to talk about stories written by man, I guess religion would fit here. afterall, Lucas has said he had derived his star wars stories from many religions.

Kenny again you are responding and again you are responding to the wrong person. I never said anything about religion in my post. I just mentiond that I think you need to tone it down a bit when you post a thead. You get way to involed and you try to conform everyone to your way of thinking. Just post what you read and let everyone form their own oppinions about it with out you challenging what they say. When you constantly challenge and respond it no longer becomes a friendly discussion it becomes an ugly debate and finally an argument.

I never said that you were the one i was questioning, merely responding to your accusations. :)

Not an accusation Kenny, A Fact. If you respond to this like every other thing anyone has said you only prove my point. You want your oppinion to be the only one, and if you say no i will call you a lire because you keep responding to everyone's comments to sway their oppinion to your way of thinking just like you did with your Steve sansweet thread a few monthes back and everyone was getting on your case then too. I think you just like to argue a point kenny but whatever, I'm done, I'm so done it isn't even funny. You argue to the point you piss people off and you don't care. Do whatever you little hart desires Kenny.

no, I dont want my opinion to be the only one. were all here trying to figure this out. if you think that Im am trying to implicate that my opinion is the only one that should matter, I suggest you re-read the last 2 pages.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT INCLUDE THE RECRUIT THEORY IN THE LATEST MAGAZINE.

Nope, not an opinion. A QUESTION!

I answered you like 3 of 4 times!!!!!! The GAR did not have recruits!!!! GAR clones Stormtroopers different clones/ recruits. You are making it harder than it should be. One has nothing to do with the other AT ALL. There is no reason to address the recruit issue if there are none to address in GAR which is 100% Jango clone. Later as the Jango clones die out, retire, whatever, other clone sources start being phased in (remember it took 10 years for the 1st batch to get ready) so I imagine 10 or so years later we start seeing different clones AND in order to give the youth something to do, recruits. If you go back and watch ANH even Luke wanted to go to the Imperial Academy. Remember how in high school you took the ASVAB test?? It tested intelligence and stuff for military service. I can imagine folks that scored high enough got to crew Star Destroyers and the like. Those that didn't the Empire wouldn't turn away...they'd put them in the Stormtrooper ranks. Our military does the same. Take a breath and relax the answer is right in front of you...

If you go back and watch ANH even Luke wanted to go to the Imperial Academy. 

:: sigh ::

If you go back and watch ANH, there is no mention of an Imperial Academy anywhere. Luke says simply the Academy. This statement is not proof that the Empire recruits for the stormtrooper ranks. Given that he says in the same movie that he hates the Empire, it doesn't make sense that he'd also like to work for them.

The idea of the Imperial Academy didn't begin until '87 or so, whenever West End Games begin working on the RPG. It is not clear that this is exactly what Lucas had in mind for his script.

I think the most recent EU is supporting the idea that the (Imperial) Academy was for officer training, anyway, not stormtroopers. (I think I read this in Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide, though I do not own it so can't doublecheck right now)

OK, i think this thread has run it's course. Not to mention something is wrong with it, and it looks all jacked up. thread closed.