New Galaxy Force

synch

I'm actually looking more forward to getting these figures than I am most of the first few waves.

I just wonder if there will be any more figures that are going to combine with Prime or Megs...I sure hope there are!

Yeah, Sonic Bomber looks cool. Nice colour scheme. Then again, Backguild looks cool too. And the Rumbles. Gah! I want them all!--Except for the huge Screamer. I dont think I can be bothered to pay so much for something thats just bigger, comes with a crown and has electronics.

Those Rumbles remind me of something from Ghost in The Shell; which is nice.

They all look great except that supreme star scream. Can someone explain to me what happend to BackPack that he turned into BackGld? Or is that even what happend? And who IS rumble? Im only on episode 10.. maybe that has something to do with it. But I dont care for the spoilers. Just PM me if you want. :P

I'll get the blue military launcher vehicle.

All I really want though is a small starscream. Why does hasbro always have to be smoking crack around TF production time. @hmmm@

Well, I already own the GF Starscream. Thats why I dont want the big one. In fact, Im not particularly fond of big figures. Galaxy Force Screamer is just the right size for me.

I think that GF is one of my favourite TF lines to date. Probably just 2nd to G1.

King Starscream is in the show, SPOILERS, highlight to read

With Starscream reactivating and leading all the captive Decepticons (monsters from ancient times on Earth). Starscream has not only become the leader of the Decepticons but also successfully take both the planet force and chip square from the Autobots. Unleashing the power of the (incomplete) planet force, a spacebridge was established between Cybertron and Earth. Severely damaged in battle, First Aid, Exillion and Backpack was powerup by an unknown energy coming through the spacebridge, there they learnt that the 4th planet force is actually on Cybertron. Joined by Sonic Bomber (who left the Autobots before but came back to help in time of crisis), Galaxy Convoy assigned the Vanguard team to Cybertron, but as they arrived on their homeworld, they found that the planet has been overrun by mysterious transformers drones, Rumble. On top of that, Starscream, using the power of the planet force, has managed to enlarge himself into a giant

Is the blue one a scattershot transformation?

Yeah, that's Scattershot's upgrade.

Hot Shot's upgrade has a similar "assault vehicle" alt-mode, though I have no idea why he goes from a race car to a mini-tank.

I wish we'd see a Soundwave proto soon..

Is the blue one a scattershot transformation?

Yeah, that's Scattershot's upgrade.

Hot Shot's upgrade has a similar "assault vehicle" alt-mode, though I have no idea why he goes from a race car to a mini-tank.

I wish we'd see a Soundwave proto soon..

Thanks, I wasn't planning on getting scattershot anyway, but I'll definatelly be waiting for the upgrade. Much better looking.

Seems that Taraka is getting the giant SS too. Probably in the anime that crown makes him bigger or somethin'

which is stated right there in the original post :D :D @poke2@

they all look cool. I guess Rumble is suppose to be some kind of a cybertronian spider???