Hasbro Shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draven79

Well I just got my shipping notice :) I also noticed that they refunded my credit card for the entire amount of the order, not just the excess shipping. I guess they're going to recharge the correct amount???

Jase

=w=

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my shipping notice too! It shows fully shipped! But I don't see that the charge has come out of my checking account.

Good thing I have money underneath the sofa, I just got my shipping notice 5 minutes ago.

Mine has fully shipped as well!!!!! Should be here soon. How do I know if they fixed the shipping?

I was wondering the same thing. I can't tell what the shipping charges are either.

Mine has fully shipped as well!!!!!  Should be here soon.  How do I know if they fixed the shipping?

I was wondering the same thing. I can't tell what the shipping charges are either.

Look at what the original charge was when you ordered, then take a look at what you were actually charged.

Yep I got the official e-mail today too. Saying it all shipped on the 1rst minus the Night Humvee. Any day now, I will be rolling in joe goodness! I can't wait!!! And my MC Box set from Jay should be here any day too. @bounce@

Draven

I just got an e-mail today saying my order has shipped. How many days should it be before it arrives?

got my email too, fully shipped. so, we'll just have to wait and see who posts that they got theirs.

Devil Bat, it says 7-14.

Not for some people, General hawk alreayd got his and posted a review and im sure others will get them this week

Looks like Gen Hawk got his earlier than everyone else, as he usually does. He must have some kind of inside connection. Guess it pays to have a popular website that reviews new product.

Yeah, the money was pulled from my account (I used a debit for HTS, works fine), and haven't gotten any shipping notice

Called HTS and the lady on the line (who was very nice and helpful, even though it seems she has answered my particular question alot) told my items are on the way.

So if you are charged for the items, they are on their way, even if you don't get the email.

Should only take about 3-5 days if you just paid regular shipping. It usually is not that far behind Priority if any time wise. I was told middle week so here is hoping tomorrow!

I know several guys who got them yesterday and today myself.

Draven

Should only take about 3-5 days if you just paid regular shipping. It usually is not that far behind Priority if any time wise. I was told middle week so here is hoping tomorrow!

Draven

SWEET!!!!!!!!

That means my figures will be here saturday at the latest!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

@yipee@

My order on the website totaled 187 and change only 153 was billed to my card anyone want to make since of that for me?

Because there was a miscalculation is the shipping charge that the website had listed for you. Hasbro is correcting the probelm. That is probably why you were charged less

My order on the website totaled 187 and change only 153 was billed to my card anyone want to make since of that for me?

Because there was a miscalculation is the shipping charge that the website had listed for you. Hasbro is correcting the probelm. That is probably why you were charged less

10-4

thank you

WOW!!! what did you order dude!!! You gonna do some customizing of any of them? :) @band@

QUOTE (NightCreeper @ Jul 6 2005, 05:29 PM)

QUOTE (Forcehunter @ Jul 6 2005, 04:29 PM)

Devil Bat, it says 7-14. 

Not for some people, General hawk alreayd got his and posted a review and im sure others will get them this week 

Looks like Gen Hawk got his earlier than everyone else, as he usually does. He must have some kind of inside connection. Guess it pays to have a popular website that reviews new product.

Kamen Ive always wondered the same thing about Generals Joes--if he has a hookup to get them so early. I know occasionally he gives credit to others for hooking him up with stuff he cant find though, so even if he has an inside hasbro hookup, he sometimes relies on others to send him stuff.

Hasbro would be wise to hook him up though...I cant count the times Ive read his reviews and went out and bought what he reviewed~~~or sometimes went and bought ADDITIONAL or MULTIPLES of what he reviewed lol.

Draven

SWEET!!!!!!!!

That means my figures will be here saturday at the latest!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

@yipee@

Yeah that is what I am hoping too! They told me they shipped last Friday but you never know with all the mess ups they have had.

Draven