Joes On Sale

Forcehunter

Got my order in. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't think I'll say how much I bought this time. Learned my lesson. :)

Ah dude just let the trolls mess with ya! You have friends here to back you up. Its your damn money, I say buy as many as you want!

Draven

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the shipping  does seem too high. However, when I break it down it doesn't seem so bad:

2 Comic 3-pks shipped = $30.77, which is only a little over $5 per figure.

Plus, it's only about $5 more per comic pack than it was at retail and the gas and time savings alone is worth it. I'm just glad that the ARAH Joes are still being offered!

Jase

=w=

Hey J, did you get my PM? Just wondering.

Draven

Yes I did! I'll respond shortly....with all the excitement of the figures going up for sale, I haven't had a chance. I've got a few PM's to respond to @lol@

Jase

=w=

I hear ya. Just making sure. :)

Draven

Means he ordered a LOT of Army builder and doesn't want some to give him a hard time about.

Like that's EVER happened here. @hmmm@

Jase

=w=

Yeah.....army builder suck!

:: Pushes his 37 Cobra BAT behind a screen. ::

Means he ordered a LOT of Army builder and doesn't want some to give him a hard time about.

Jase

=w=

@loll@ Proubly shows off my 3 Ninja Vipers as my biggest army.

Draven

Jase

=w=

Heh... I've still got 48 of each Con figure... :-X

-Kevin

Jase

=w=

Heh... I've still got 48 of each Con figure... :-X

-Kevin

:wacko:

Jase

=w=

Speaking of shipping, how did those that ordered multiple single packs (aka army builders) get stuck on shipping?

I'm guessing my shipping was charged per item 3.99 plus .89/ lb per item instead of 3.99 plus .89/lb in total.

Jase, I just placed an order at HQ for the comic packs. 24.69 shipped. Still better than that 30.77 from HTS

Oh yeah...forgot about that whole debacle. Good for you Hammerfel. I say if you've got the money, get what you want. It's none of nobody's business.

Jase, I just placed an order at HQ for the comic packs. 24.69 shipped. Still better than that 30.77 from HTS

I would rather get the a few week early and pya $6 more.

Draven

Guest A-MAN

I can't even place an ordered to be charged too much shipping on. Hasblotoyshaft.con won't take Discover Card, so they probably won't be getting business from me. I'm not gonna sign up for another card just to order from them. :angry: What is this 1989? Discover's been around for freaking years and years.

Yeah, this is soooo much better than driving to stores. :rolleyes:

I can't even place an ordered to be charged too much shipping on. Hasblotoyshaft.con won't take Discover Card, so they probably won't be getting business from me. I'm not gonna sign up for another card just to order from them. :angry: What is this 1989? Discover's been around for freaking years and years.

Im sorry to hear that man. The reason i believe discover is not usuable on hasbros site is because its not a very common credit card it seems. Very few people seem to have one, i don't think i know anyone with a discover card. the one you can use anywhere is of course visa.

But i will say its stupid of hasbro to only accept 3 types of credit cards, that is stupid on their part and they should expand the selections.

I would rather get the a few week early and pya $6 more.

Draven

I also worry about some of these "pre-orders" and Hasbro being able to fill the orders.

Got my order in. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't think I'll say how much I bought this time. Learned my lesson. :)

Ah dude just let the trolls mess with ya! You have friends here to back you up. Its your damn money, I say buy as many as you want!

Draven

I think I will!!!! :)