Joes On Sale

Forcehunter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are for order! I just got a case and the comic packs!

Well I placed my order but I'm not sure if it is going to go through seeing as how my damn bank didn't send me my new debit card like they said they were going to. I had to make up a fake expiration date for hasbro to accept it.

Ok, that shipping is stiff!

I ordered 2 cases of singles, 2 Zartan packs, and the shipping was $23.50!

Ouch! My bottom!

And what's this "ships in 12-14 days" nonsense? Then it takes 7-10 from there?

Granted, it's better than cruising Wal Marts for figures they don't have, but still. They could get that stuff out in 2 days if they wanted.

Well I placed my order but I'm not sure if it is going to go through seeing as how my damn bank didn't send me my new debit card like they said they were going to. I had to make up a fake expiration date for hasbro to accept it.

Hummm... I would hope that the credit card systems would catch that... Nothing against you man but I would be worried if a fake expiration date actually worked. But good luck to you bro!

Its almost been a full half-hour and all are still in stock.

Hummm... I would hope that the credit card systems would catch that... Nothing against you man but I would be worried if a fake expiration date actually worked. But good luck to you bro!

As I was sitting here bitching about my bank I got to wondering if maybe they had sent the card and I just didn't know. Looking through a pile of junk mail I found that I did indeed have it. I quickly activated it via telephone and placed a second order. Now I'm just hoping that the old order doesn't go through. I couldn't find anywhere to cancel an order on the site. I send Hasbro an email telling them to cancel it though.

Pit, they have a phone number, I'd call around nine to cancel it.

Hey Royal, I can tell you right now, Im beginning to regret it. The shipping is more ridiculous than eBay.

While the shipping price isnt the best, most stores that are selling these are adding at least a couple bucks to each price. Like I said in another thread, just with the three items I ordered, it would be about $11 more if I ordered them from GIJOEHQ. And thats with the high shipping. But its up to you individually i guess. Persoanlly I say order form Hasbro.

Zartan, I ordered the case, and the two comic packs. With shipping, and tax my order came to a total of 71.40. If I ordered a set from Curt and the two comic packs, my total would have been 58.45 with his discount. That is one hell of a difference. The only thing I'd miss is the extra CG and MediViper. That would make a case for buying army-builders in bulk from Hasbro , but if you want sets, then it would be cheaper to just go with Curt. Im really thinking the extra 12.95 for just two figures is really in my cards.

I looked into ordering 2 Medi Vipers and 4 CG's at the Hasbroshop. It came up around $43.

If I order the same thing at GIJoeHQ it was about $3-4 cheaper.

Pretty much because HQ has free shipping. The Hasbroshop was over $10 shipping.

Damn hasbro is going to make a killing off all these shipping costs....sounds like they arent compressing the cost to be smaller even if you order more stuff (they could easily combine costs @grumpy@ )

I understand they have to make money and all, but that should be covered in the pricepoint.

Anyone have any idea how much Joel will charge at BBTS? His stuff goes on sale on July 2 I think.