A Sad Day For Joes

JoeRhyno

I just got back from Target, and they had all their Joes marked down :(

nothing major, but I'm guessing that means all stores got whatever they're gonna be getting and that's it...

I dont know the exact percentages or prices but it's like less than $1 off the figures, about $1.50 off the defence mech, and the Bravo vehicles were $12.something... oh and the big jet was $20.

I wanna check a couple others tomorrow for an extra ice sabre and quickstrike...

mine's been pretty crappy lately(TRU that is).. nuttin' but a bunch of crappy imperial sets and about 100 jungle strikes lol...

Zartan, I can check for you tomorrow, the one by me had two jets left they were $20 and some change.

well now its all online except TRU .they will still get joes i bet.

Well I know they mentioned that the 3/3/4 line will be online only. That means it could and most likely will be at TRU online as well as perhaps target.com and so on.....

I just got back from Target, and they had all their Joes marked down :(

nothing major, but I'm guessing that means all stores got whatever they're gonna be getting and that's it...

I dont know the exact percentages or prices but it's like less than $1 off the figures, about $1.50 off the defence mech, and the Bravo vehicles were $12.something... oh and the big jet was $20.

I wanna check a couple others tomorrow for an extra ice sabre and quickstrike...

And don't forget that our sales tax will be 9% now! DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Thanks for the info, but I agree a sad day seeing Joe leave retail stores.

for me the saddest day for joes was when they decided to take away the t-crotch. i know some people didn't like them, but it was good for playing with my star wars guys and joes together.

@hmmm@

for me the saddest day for joes was when they decided to take away the t-crotch.  i know some people didn't like them, but it was good for playing with my star wars guys and joes together.

@hmmm@

@hmmm@ Gee anyone for a Snacks..............

Draven

for me the saddest day for joes was when they decided to take away the t-crotch.  i know some people didn't like them, but it was good for playing with my star wars guys and joes together.

@hmmm@

Draven

Not again.............this penny keeeps coming back and back and back,Damn.

Bad to hear, but its inevitable--the stores wont have these things forever (but GOD I hope little stores like Dollar General, Big Lots, Family Dollar keep stocking this stuff somehow!!!)

At least its good to have them cheap while we can. Especially without paying OUTRAGEOUS shipping costs!!! <_<

Ill probably pick up an extra HISS now, and I need to grab at least 1 more sting raider. I doubt Ill be lucky enough to find anything else. I just nabbed the last 2 python patrol televiper packs the other day for 6.99--guess I shouldve waited a bit!

@hmmm@

Draven

Its like that bad rash that would not go away in High School.

Draven

@hmmm@

Draven

Its like that bad rash that would not go away in High School.

Draven

Guess the bar is back in business..... @hmmm@