Hasbrotoyshop.com Bad News...

Lost Viper

Was just over at HasbroToyShop.com and read this:

When providing us with shipping information, please enter a U.S. street address – WE CANNOT SHIP TO A PO OR APO/FPO BOX.  We are currently shipping to the 50 United States and District of Columbia only.

NOT HAPPY!!!

I understand it's the "Real American Hero"... but for god's sake - it's the 21st century people!!

If Amazon can do it - then i'm sure Hasbro can!!

No conventions, no new figures at TRU, now no new figures online!!

And yes - going through a third party could possibly be done - but why should we have to pay a mark up just to get the same thing??

I know everyone is in the post-convention excitement - but Hasbro suck!!

Grrrrrrr!!

:angry:

Sorry man - I totally agree this sucks for all the non-US fans. I wonder if there will really be that much of a markup at the 3rd party retailers like GIJoeHQ, ePlanet Toys, etc. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I was talking to as habro rep, it won't be till next year before they will be setup to sell internationally.

In the mean time, you could miss out on wave 1, since this is a test wave to see how the market goes, once they open up to international customers, wave 1 might done and over with.

Hey guys,

thanks to all who posted, especially JoeRhyno and Skarapz who offered assistance.

Any other internationals out there, if you're looking for help - these are some of the good guys on the board.

Cheers again...

Guest Leroy

CRAAAAP, man that sucks i really want Bludd (hasbros? heheh)

this is really disappointing for the international guys some of this stuff looks awesome and for the first time in ages i was really excited. Most of the new stuff was very old school, hasbro are fools for this, how much money are they throwing away buy not doing it internationaly @grumpy@

No shipping to an APO/FPO address? APO/FPO address are military collection sites within the US. Packages are then fowarded via regular USAF cargo transport to other countries where we have military bases. There is no extra shipping charges associated with APO/FPO addresses, just the requirment for a customs form to be filled out.

Basically, Hasbro is cutting out all the military members who are currently serving overseas. So much for Hasbro supporting our troops.

That settles it for me then; www.Hasbrotoysop.com can kiss my ass.

@lol@ Hasbro cuts out all the fnadom of G.I.Joe EXCEPT for the RICH, AMERICAN BEEYOTCHS just how well do they expect this new online only thing to REALLY do?

They'll blame us fans for not supporting it enough, and it will be on our heads, once again, for Joes being put on "hiatus"! <_<