Con Exclusive Agp - Sold Only With The Box Set?

Hammerfel

The AGP was only available one per boxed set picked up in person at the convention (was given away free so any money you spend is 100% profit for whomever has one). So if you want one you either need to find someone that doesn't want theirs or hit up ebay and try to find one.

Yeah, that was that nutty guy that Admiral Hunter knew. He was a few O rings short of a Joe.

Martin rocks. But never mess with him. Yeah, he got five of 'em for $190 at the auction, and didn't even like it, but thought it looked cool and would sell it anyone who needed one. Too bad he doesn't know how to use a computer. :)

I'm sure Card told you about him almost getting in a fight with some dude at the parachute drop. Note to all of you: Martin's family owns half of Chicago. Legally or not.

I wish I had bought another box now to hook you up with an AGP. :(

-Kevin

When MC had their charity auction at the Joecon,I heard that 5 AGPs went for $190 ($38 each).

Don't expect to find it around for cheap!

Yup and someone bid 130.00 for just the blue top of the hydrofoil.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE