Voice Actors From The Dc Cartoons

Doom Saber

I was looking at imbd to see how voices who and realize a lot of voice actors for the show are also actors in other shows.

Billy Batson -Shane Haboucha (The kid who plays Stacy's

boyfriend in the Stacy's mom music video)

The Atom -John C. McGinley (Dr. Perry Cox in Scurbs)

Captain Atom -George Eads(Nick Stokes in CSI)

In the "Initiation" Episode

Captain Marvel -Jerry O'Connell(the guy from Sliders and stand by

me.)

Hawk -Fred Savage(Wonder Years)

Huntress -Amy Acker(Fred in the show, Angel)

Batman Beyound -Will Friedle(Boy meets world)

Kyle Rayner/Green Lantern

Booster Gold -Tom Everett Scott (Andy McDermott from An

American Werewolf in Paris)

Dr. Fate -Oded Fehr (Ardeth Bey from the mummy movies

and Carlos Olivera from Resident Evil: Apocalypse)

DeeDee -Melissa Joan Hart(sabrina from Sabrina the teenage

witch)

Wildcat -Dennis Farina(Det. Joe Fontana in Law and Order)

Granny Goodness -Edward Asner

Hawk -Fred Savage(Wonder Years)
Dove- Jason Hervey ("Wayne"; Wonder Years)

Morgaine Le Fey, Star Sapphire - Olivia d'Abo ("Karen"; Wonder Years)

Sapphire Stagg "Metamorphosis" - Danica McKellar ("Winnie Coopper"; Wonder Years)

Amazo, Blackhawk - Robert Picardo ("Coach Cutlip"; Wonder Years; "The Doctor"; Star Trek Voyager)

Bill Wallace "Earth Mover" (Batman Beyond) - Dan Lauria ("Jack Arnold"; Wonder Years (eh, close as I could get ;))

Booster Gold -Tom Everett Scott (Andy McDermott from An

American Werewolf in Paris)

Skeets - Billy West (Ren, Stimpy, Phillip J. Fry (Futurama), etc....)

Green Lantern, Static, Steel - Phil LaMarr (Mad TV)

Lois Lane - Dana Delany (China Beach)

Kalibak - Michael Dorn (Worf; Star Trek The Next Generation)

Vermin Vundabar ["The Ties That Bind"] - Arte Johnson (Laugh In)

You missed Michael Rosenbaum who plays Lex Luthor on Smallville and Flash on JLU and JL.

I actually forgot about Flash being Lex in smallvile and as for the other post about the va of Lex, I seen it at imdb, but didn't know what noteable char he was besides doing va's.

Michael Dorn also did the voice for Steel in the Superman episode where he premiered.

And Clancy Brown's most well known live-action acting role has to be that of the freaking Kurgan in the original Highlander movie!!! He was also in Buckaroo Bonzai, for those that have seen it. (he was Rawhide)

Carl Lumbly was also in Buckaroo Banzai, he was John Parker, he was also the lead in M.A.N.T.I.S., a great show that used to be on Fox several years ago.

Hell, Tom Sizemore did the voice for Metamorpho...actors don't get much better than that. And the guy who does Vandal Savage is "Jackie Chiles" from Seinfeld.

Michael Ironside does the voice for Darkseid too...he's done everything from Top Gun, to "V", to Highlander II, and everything in between.

Keith David, Goliath from the Gargoyles cartoon, also from movies like Dead Presidents and Requiem for a Dream, came in to do Despero.

Ted Levine, "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs, and the police captain from Monk, does the voice for Sinestro.

Really, it just goes on and on...other people who have done voices include Alfred (Dr. Octopus in Spiderman II) Molina, Brad (Everybody Loves Raymond) Garret (He was Lobo for crying out loud)...

And my absolute favorite...Jeffrey Combs, who was not only one Dr. Herbert West in the Re-Animator, and the freaky guy from the Freighteners (a great and really underrated Peter Jackson movie), as well as a metric ton of Star Trek characters, plays one of my favorite characters: The Question.

You missed Michael Rosenbaum who plays Lex Luthor on Smallville and Flash on JLU and JL.

I didn't know that! Thats wicked!

Wow... I had no idea that there were so many big names in JLU. I am going to have to go back and keep a closer eye... I mean ear on the voices.

Sure are a lot of famous, well sort of famous people on JLU. I'm surprised they have so many people. Would have thought they'd have like 5 voice actors for the whole show, how do they pay so many people? Must be why theyonly have three characters an episode these days.

and i like to add Tara Strong ( bubbles on powerpuff girls, dil pickles from rugrats, timmy turner fron fairly oddparents, brunette girl in the sabrina movies) is Raven on Teentitans and batgirl from btas.

also the ep. where the jl were turn to 8yearolds, Dakota fanny from WarOfWorlds is the voice for wonderwoman.