Bk Vader All Mine. (the Cardboard One Not The Toy)

Julian Hellstrom

Came home last night with the cardboard stand up last night. Also got one of the banners and several of the window clings they had up. Only problem is when I got home I really had nowhere to put him. My collecting days are finally overtaking my living space. Who would have thought? Anyone else here score one?

I got a whole bunch of the window clings and banners

Only thing I've ever taken was a startrek tv guide poster thing... tiny lil cardboard cutout thingy it was for the last episode of the tng trek & had all the cast on it HEH :S Tisc tisc tisc :S Funny thing though was it was wihle I was inline up infront of the teller & everything if anyone saw me do it they didn't bother to say anything they just gona chuck it anyways after the promotion so no bigie to them @loll@

kids will be kids though, least I wasn't out stealing cars or something :D

I have a life size storm trooper door cling from Taco Bell :)

Do you have any extras of those Vader window clings? You or JJ? Wouldn't mind having one, I asked at a BK and they said to come back when the promotion was over and I went there sunday... :( and Vader was headless :(

I work as a security guard at a local BK. (Bad neighborhood.) I simply asked the manager when the promotion started. The only thing I did not get was the Chewbacca or Darth Vader window cling. They tossed the Vader and did not put it up when the promotion started. (Before I asked about the stuff.) Chewie disappered on my days off. (Tossed out I bet even although I asked for all stuff to be held for me.) I seriously don't think I would have got far with that Vader stand up. I had to stop and break him down to fit him in my car Monday night after work. On another note: The manager said that they are getting MORE toys in around August or September so be prepared to do this all over again around that time. She could not tell me anything more then that although.

I work as a security guard at a local BK. (Bad neighborhood.) I simply asked the manager when the promotion started. The only thing I did not get was the Chewbacca or Darth Vader window cling. They tossed the Vader and did not put it up when the promotion started. (Before I asked about the stuff.) Chewie disappered on my days off. (Tossed out I bet even although I asked for all stuff to be held for me.) I seriously don't think I would have got far with that Vader stand up. I had to stop and break him down to fit him in my car Monday night after work. On another note: The manager said that they are getting MORE toys in around August or September so be prepared to do this all over again around that time. She could not tell me anything more then that although.

@hmmm@ Do work near JJ's location? RUN JJ RUN!

@loll@ @loll@

crap... more?!?!?!!? hopefully the same.. I ate waaay too much BK these last coulpe weeks/month... I need a break @loll@

No, I expect they will have new ones. I have seen this happen before with toy tie-in promotions like this. The promotion is popular so they get in another wave of toys to that movie. I just forget whch one. Last I saw the BK I am working at had about a dozen unopened cases that were sitting in the walk in cooler. (I had to locate the manager one night so she could sign off on my timesheet and she was in the walk in counting inventory. She said they had nowhere else to put them.) Considering this was last week, and the F4 promo started this week, I doubt they moved all of the first batch. (I think they even had some of the first assortment left over.) I am hoping for new stuff myself.

Oh, so JJ was the lunatic I saw running up the street past my location? He's lucky my authority only covers the property I am located at. @loll@