Hangin At The Con

OCH22

I just wanted to say that this was one of the funnest cons I have ever attended and it was due to all the posters and lurkers on this board and others that made it happen. I dont want to list everyones names in this thread cuz that would take a while but you guys know who you are. I wanted to say thanks and I cant wait till next year to do it again.

Right there with you, my friend!

I can't remember when I've had this much fun in the course of one weekend. And, regarding all inquiries about what happened on Friday night -- "What happens at Joe Con stays at Joe Con!"

What happens at the Joe Con, stays at the Joe Con! :D

thank goodness for that! lol

Agreed! Like Fianna said it was great meeting ever one. Fianna I had a great time with you and Adrog.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE